- 1. Radio INK - Who Were Are Tonight (Radio INK DJs Remix) 2.49 517 plays
- 2. Radio INK - Who We Are Tonight (Foniko Extended Remix) 6.53 146 plays
- 3. Radio INK - Who We Are Tonight (Chuck Love Network Rework) 6.53 115 plays
- 4. Radio INK - Who We Are Tonight (Rogue Vogue Remix) 5.55 307 plays
- 5. Radio Ink - Who We Are Tonight (Muffin Remix) 4.28 287 plays
- 6. Radio INK - Who We Are Tonight (DAZZLA RMX) 3.43 258 plays
- 1. Radio INK DJ's - LIVE mixtape VOL 1 (2011) 30.54 799 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Radio INK DJs - LIVE mixtape VOL 2 (2012) 53.40 584 plays
- 3. Radio INK DJs - LIVE Duran Duran DJ set Mixtape (2012) 31.35 430 plays
- 4. Radio INK - Remixes Mixtape 17.10 208 plays
- 1. Radio INK - Rocket (Bit Funk Remix) 6.21 798 plays
- 2. Radio INK - Rocket (Moonchild Remix) 5.03 420 plays
- 3. Radio INK - Rocket (Punches Remix) 4.34 247 plays
- 4. Radio INK - Rocket (Koobra Remix) 5.18 563 plays
- 5. Radio INK - Rocket (Neon Workout Remix) 6.09 450 plays
- 6. Radio INK - Rocket (Dic Money Remix) 3.53 242 plays 125.0 BPM
- 7. Radio INK - Rocket (KCB's Party Rock Remix) 5.26 198 plays
- 8. Radio INK - Rocket (Justin Kase's Club Remix) 5.51 150 plays
- 9. Radio INK - Rocket (Big Room Rave Remix) 3.41 233 plays
- 10. Radio INK - Rocket (The 14th Minute and Steve Frank Remix) 6.16 354 plays
NEW SINGLE "Who We Are Tonight"
BUY iTunes - http://bit.ly/A11A4Q
--Radio INK, who?--
Radio INK are a Sydney based electronic act making sonic waves locally and abroad.
Running at an "over clocked" speed and using amazing new technologies within their multimedia stage show, Radio INK roll from the club (as Radio INK DJs) to the stage (as Radio INK) with the same energy and dynamic regardless of form.
Proclaimed as Sydney’s newest late night party specialists, Radio INK will soon emerge from the DJ decks to powerhouse live act. Their Australian tour [ok it’s really a party] will celebrate their new single, ROCKET.
--The More Serious Stuff—
Together since 2009, Radio INK’s debut single, WISH U WERE HERE, was launched that same year - released independently it was supported on the national Hot30 Countdown, Take40 Australia, Video Hits and Rage.
The band was chosen to star in Vodafone's Blackberry national TV campaign with MTV’s Ruby Rose to launch their second single, GIVE ME WHAT U GOT. The track was later chosen as the 2010 NA2R Winner by Commercial Radio Australia.
Radio INK's 3rd single, PHYSICAL, became the #1 MOST ADDED TRACK TO RADIO ACROSS AUSTRALIA in December 2010. The single spent six weeks in the Top 10 Independent Charts and seven weeks in Top 100 iTunes Dance Charts. The single enjoyed national airplay on the Nova, Today and Mix FM networks – peaking at #34 in The Music Network’s HOT 100 Airplay Chart [Dec 10 / Jan 11]. Its video aired heavily on Video Hits, MTV and Rage.
The band's new single Who We Are Tonight - which is available now on iTunes - debuted live in LA after Radio INK were invited on a 5-day tour to perform for Qantas Airline and finished mixing new tracks off their upcoming album.
Paying homage to Radio INK’s club roots, remixes of Who We Are Tonight come from across the world.
Radio INK are residents and appear at headline shows at some of Sydney’s premier venues and clubs including Lady Lux, Piano Room, Ivy Pool, The Club, Favela, Kit & Kaboodle, The Argyle, The Golden Sheaf, The Greenwood and Trademark. They’ve been invited as special guests performing at A-list private parties and major corporate functions and have supported acts such as The Potbelleez, Art Vs Science, Amy Meredith, and Grafton Primary.
“For fans of Sneaky Sound System, The Presets, and all the other electro-pop sensations stemming from down under, rejoice: you’ve got a new name to add to your playlists” - MuuMuse 2010 (The Hype Machine).