Quantum Sphere - The Space Adventures of Pyjama boy 2011 8 tracks, 39.42 QuantumSphere on September 26, 2011 11:43
- 1. Quantum Sphere - The Fornax Void 6.44 141 plays
- 2. Quantum Sphere - Fractal Dimensions 4.26 301 plays
- 3. Quantum Sphere - Perplexia 4.58 266 plays
- 4. Quantum Sphere - Interplanetary Probe 5.00 150 plays
- 5. Quantum Sphere - Error 4.57 197 plays
- 6. Quantum Sphere - Tachyon Pulse Induction Protocol 4.44 136 plays
- 7. Quantum Sphere - Amastia 4.12 155 plays
- 8. Quantum Sphere - Attack Ships on Fire Off the Shoulder of Orion 4.40 119 plays
Quantum Sphere - Space Adventures of 8Bit Boy 9 tracks, 47.14 QuantumSphere on August 04, 2011 16:51
- 1. Quantum Sphere - The Space Adventures of Pyjama Boy 8bit 4.57 287 plays
- 2. Quantum Sphere - The Fornax Void 8bit 6.13 374 plays
- 3. Quantum Sphere - Fractal Dimensions 8bit 4.35 72 plays
- 4. Quantum Sphere - Perplexia 8bit 6.09 114 plays
- 5. Quantum Sphere - Interplanetary Probe 8bit 4.41 51 plays
- 6. Quantum Sphere - Error 8bit 4.57 65 plays
- 7. Quantum Sphere - Tachyon Pulse Induction Protocol 8bit 5.32 46 plays
- 8. Quantum Sphere - Amastia 8bit 5.21 88 plays
- 9. Quantum Sphere - Attack ships on Fire off the Shoulder of Orion 8bit 4.46 163 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
London based prog trio Quantum Sphere, self produced and released their Debt album 'The Space Adventures of Pyjama Boy' in July of 2011 after
only 2 years of their initial formation back in 2009.
The band came to be shortly after Mark Smith (The Drummer) spoke of his will to put together a Planet X/Meshuggah style prog band to Greg Knox (The Bassist),
who at the time was a drum student of Marks, Greg immediately thought of guitarist, Joe Pearson (The Guitarist), a friend and member of 2
previous bands that Greg had been in. Shortly after a phone call and a few emails, The trio has written a few songs ( Space Adventures and Perplexia ) within the
space of a few months. Not even 2 years after their first practice sessions the band had a 9 track album recorded, played a few shows, had live visuals for each
of the 9 songs and had begun planning their Album Launch Party for 2012.
Described as 'Sci-fi progressive-metal fusion', Quantum Sphere's stye combines groovy rhythms and riffs, progressive leads and synths with soundscape
orchestrations and out bursts of massive metal moments, all inspired by science, space, extreme metal and computer game music, all of which is complimented
with 9 individually crafted visual pieces to add an extra dimension to their live shows.
Quantum Sphere are currently working on new material and planning shows and festivals around the UK and Europe.
Album recorded and produced at the MurderZone Studio's by Joe Pearson."
“Obviously it's a lot to take in, but I love the vibe and the level of creativity is amazing. You'd better be planning some live shows.” Charlie Griffiths – Haken/Anchorhead
“Definitely a great level of playing there. while I haven't listened to prog in a while, loooong while in fact, the songs are all well crafted and do retain a bit of a "pop" feeling that make me want to go back and play them again. “ Marco Visconti – XP8
" There are so many funny time signatures on here that trying to nod your head along to a beat will almost certainly result in a severe concussion followed by death. " Chris Locke - Fleshrot
"Quantum Sphere, they’re doing something unlike anything else in an over-saturated world of music of copycats, posers and one-hit-wonders." Jason Ludwig - The River