- 1. QLONS - Lejos (Tour de Traum VIII)-128 kBit/s 2.16 692 plays
- 2. Reve En Couleur - Enola Remix 1.40 118 plays
- 3. Reve En Technicolor - Gipsy Family Remix 1.40 64 plays
- 4. Qlons - Rêve en technicolor 1.40 107 plays
- 5. Qlons - Rêve en couleurs 1.40 145 plays
- 6. QLONS Entasis 2.08 171 plays
- 7. Frederick Alonso - Deep Under (Qlons remix) 1.52 151 plays
- 8. QLONS Enjoy the end of the world (Grand Angle EP - 3 LIQUID HZ) 2.00 190 plays
- 9. QLONS Grand Angle (Grand Angle - EP 3 LIQUID HZ) 2.00 99 plays
- 10. QLONS Tus Ojos (TUS OJOS EP - 12th january 2012 - DIFU.FR) 2.24 665 plays
- 11. QLONS Etrange lundi (TUS OJOS EP - 12th january 2012 -DIFU.FR) 2.08 314 plays
QLONS TUS OJOS EP - D!FU 006 - OUT 2012 JANUARY 12th 2 tracks, 4.32 QLONS on December 22, 2011 20:10
- 1. QLONS Tus Ojos (TUS OJOS EP - 12th january 2012 - DIFU.FR) 2.24 665 plays
- 2. QLONS Etrange lundi (TUS OJOS EP - 12th january 2012 -DIFU.FR) 2.08 314 plays
- beatport dj page
Lejos on Tour De Traum VIII (Traum Schallplatten), Elbee Bad It's The People QLONS Remix (difu 016), Rêve en couleurs EP (Difu 014, +Enola, Gipsy Family remixes), Isoptera EP (Society 3.0), Tides EP (Progrezo records), Plantae VVAA 07 (Ban Off Music Ban 044), Hugues Giboulay’s Emotional Rescue remix (Difu 011), Frederick Alonso’s Deep Under remix (Tea Boy Music), Tus Ojos Remixes EP (Difu007), Grand Angle EP (3liquidHz047), Tus Ojos EP (Difu006)
next dj sets : 21 juin Fêtes de la Musique Lausanne, 27 juin Cerise sur Electro (Vionnaz)
Lausanne, end of the seventies. In their early years, David and Claudio Quinto are rocked daily by the home turntable. A music melting pot of Soul, Funk, Chilean folk music and Disco gave rhythm the italo-peruvian family days.
A few years later, the teen brothers are playing guitar, vocals and bass guitar in several New Wave, Grunge and Shoegaze Bands. They passionately follow the nineties Indie Rock movement.
Shortly after, David moves to Geneva and discovers the Techno, Electro and Drum’n Bass scene in local squats and clubs. A revelation. Everything falls into place: the incorporation of drum machines into his productions, the first steps toward electronic music and Djing. By 2004, under the alias of « David5 », he performed on stage and at festivals like inter alia Le Zoo, Electron Festival, Les Nuits Sonores and the FMR stage at the Paléo.
At the same time, Claudio played with some andin folk bands and performed live which led him to the Caribana, Electrosanne festival and Rocking Chair stage.
In 2010, David and Claudio decide to explore the synergies between their respective experiences and influences. They create QLONS (/klons/). QLONS first refers to the resemblance between both brothers and suggests the interaction between technology and nature, social formatting and individuality.
QLONS is kind of a cloning accident in a world in which conformity is omnipresent.
Therefore, QLONS’s compositions are characterized by a confluence of various inspirations: mix of instruments, household utensil samples (pans, teabox, drills, etc.) and of electronic music. With a delicate balance between melodies, hypnotic atmospheres, percussions and techno rhythms, this meticulous assembly aims to create an emotional journey, a road trip of sound.
In January 2012, Qlons signs with the French label Difu. Their first EP " Tus Ojos ", included the track " Etrange Lundi " played several times by Josh Wink in 2013.
Then, several EPs and remixes are released on Difu, Society 3.0, Progrezo recordings or Tea Boy Music, labels which have in particular Unkle, Elbee Bad or ScanX in their catalogs.
QLONS’s tracks are playlisted by Dave Clarke, Ryan Davis and receive support from artists such as Ian Pooley, Laurent Garnier, Max Cooper, Hrdvsion, Taho, Fabrizio Maurizi, Jonny Cruz, Patrick Lindsey, Werner Niedermeier, Noah Pred, Lukas Greenberg
In parallel, the QLONS play liveset or djset on stage at La ruche, Les Nuits Sonores, le Ninkasi, le Terminal Club, Cerise sur Electro, currently offering an intense dancefloor techno.