- Download track Go to track Al Kapone - Memphis Pride (JMack, M.I.L.E. & Qarrell Remix) [Free Download]1. Al Kapone - Memphis Pride (JMack, M.I.L.E. & Qarrell Remix) [Free Download] 3.47 6184 plays
- 2. Rick Ross - Hard (JMack & Qarrell Crunky Fried Chicken Mix) 3.29 6952 plays
- 3. Tommy Gunz Ft. Tracy Mac - Team Twerk (Juss B, Qarrell Remix) [Free] 3.43 6695 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. JMack, Qarrell - Filth Like You (Free Download) 5.15 2335 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Steve Aoki feat. Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Juss B, Qarrell Dubstep Remix)(Free 320)5. Steve Aoki feat. Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Juss B, Qarrell Dubstep Remix)(Free 320) 4.23 7510 plays
- 6. Cain, Qarrell - Inside Darkness VIP (Free Download) 4.27 1503 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. MC Chris - MC Chris is Back (JussB & Qarrell Dubstep Remix) 3.44 1661 plays
- 8. Look At Mexico Now (Juss B, Qarrell Remix) 3.59 2450 plays
- 9. Cain, Qarrell - Tricky (Hack the Planet) Free 320 4.30 1703 plays
- Beatport Tracks
- Qarrell Beatport DJs
- Lethal Talent - Booking
Guitarist turned Producer and DJ, Qarrell brings a passion to underground Bass Music that is hard to be rivaled. He is consistently releasing tracks and ep’s that keep creeping up the charts. Qarrell’s unique branch of brutal Bass Music can vibrate ceiling tiles to their demise and demolish the notion that Electronic Underground Music should be pretty. Life is ugly and Qarrell seems to pride his music on the idea that from this disgust, a release of negativity can come in production enjoyable to bass heads everywhere. His roots in the heavier side to rock music have bled into his inspirations for his disturbingly evil Dubstep, Breaks, Drum and Bass, and Electro House.
Aside from charting in the top 100 on Beatport, Top 20 on Juno, and Top 10 on Trackitdown, Qarrell is also the head of the heavy hitting One For All Records and Co-Owner of Lungr Records. He attracted the attention of Detroit’s own Bang-Tech 12 collective and is one of the only Dubstep producers to be on their impressive roster. Qarrell makes it ok to love American Dubstep and sets himself aside from what the underground music world expects from American Bass Music Artists. Recently Qarrell has dove into Trapstyle production and his love for Drum and Bass seems to be making a comeback in his style and creative songwriting. Qarrell’s live show is impressive and his past touring and event schedule can lead one to ask the question, why has Qarrell not joined the ranks of the upper echelon of American Bass Music? The question should be, when not why.