- 1. Marimba-HardMallet 0.12 5367 plays
- 2. Marimba-Hybrid 0.17 3580 plays
- 3. Marimba-Reversal 0.14 2858 plays
- 4. Marimba-RubberMallet 0.11 2772 plays
- 5. Marimba-SoftMallet 0.12 2630 plays
- 6. Marimba-TekBow 0.17 2406 plays
- 7. Marimba-TekMullet 0.11 2020 plays
- 8. Marimba-MediumMallet 0.24 2048 plays
- 9. Marimba-Bowed 0.24 1965 plays
More sets by Puremagnetik (31)View all
A high quality multisampled wooden marimba library. Includes multiple mallet types, hit variations and sophisticated velocity mapping.
"MalletPak One, a fantastic multisampled marimba.... with easy-to-use variable articulations for various playing techniques." - Recording Magazine
MalletPak One is a collection of 13 multisampled instruments. It was recorded in a reflective room with a pair of Shure KSM32s in an ORTF configuration to capture the wide stereo field of the instrument. Four different mallet types were used with multiple hits for round-robin triggering and several velocity layers each. A violin bow recorded for each marimba bar creates an eerily textured patch with infinite sustain. A hybrid patch combining mallet strikes with the bowed texture allows you to mix between articulations. The Logic, Kontakt and Ableton versions include a massive program that includes all 4 mallet types for easy switching during a performance or recording. Additionally, there are several synthetic patches using the marimba as sound source to create unique new musical tones.
MalletPak was produced in collaboration with artist Richard Lainhart.
MalletPak One Features
• 13 multi-sampled instruments (9 for Renoise)
• Over 900 high quality samples
• Advanced Ableton Live Racks with Macro Controls
Release date: Mar 1, 2012