- 1. Blind Melon - No Rain (Pumpkin Remix) by Pumpkin 4.41 71747 plays
- 2. Tina Dico - Count To Ten (Pumpkin Remix) by Pumpkin 6.10 24091 plays
- 3. Dance Magic Dance (Pumpkin Re-fix) by Pumpkin 3.46 16717 plays
- 4. 900 Miles - Rising Smoke of the Hobo Kings (Pumpkin Remix) by Pumpkin 5.07 14831 plays
- 5. Mna Mna (Pumpkin Remix) - The Muppets by Pumpkin 2.25 13553 plays
- 6. Buddha Bass - Tao (Pumpkin Remix) by Soulfood Music 5.03 14097 plays 105.0 BPM
Love Letters: A Collection of Remixes, Re-Edits and Reinterpretations 6 tracks, 28.21 Pumpkin on October 24, 2012 00:06
- 1. Good Day feat. EVeryman 5.45 22562 plays
- 2. Brand New Key feat. Katie Mowgli 3.46 10660 plays
- 3. Five Years Time (Pumpkin Remix) 4.04 12922 plays
- 4. Lila Rose - In The Dimmest (Pumpkin Remix) 5.33 9233 plays
- 5. Zee Avi - Concrete Wall (Pumpkin Remix) 4.53 40218 plays
- 6. Florence + the Machine - Dog Days (Pumpkin Remix) 4.18 27898 plays
Nicholas “Pumpkin” Alvarado is your new favorite music producer/DJ. His spot-on song selections, special remixes and original productions have made for unforgettable live sets that seamlessly span every genre and eschew the latest trends in favor of timeless melodies that will leave a ginormous smile plastered across your face.
Whether starting the party or closing it down, Pumpkin’s inspired mixes are always lovingly sequenced and aim to set the perfect mood. He’s played alongside fellow acclaimed house music mainstays like Lee Burridge, Justin Martin, Nick Warren and KCRW’s Jeremy Sole as well as progressive electronic music pioneers like Bluetech, Blockhead, EOTO and The Glitch Mob. Pumpkin has become an in-demand, fan-favorite at major music festivals like Coachella, Lightning in a Bottle and Sea of Dreams, where he closed the event after his musical hero, Trentemoller. Pumpkin’s acclaimed debut EP, “Love Letters,” featured collaborations with singer Katie Mowgli of the breakout band, The Mowglis and lyricist, EVeryman along with his sought after remixes from the likes of Florence + The Machine and Lila Rose.
He’s been part of the esteemed Pocket Underground family since 2006, when after playing in rock bands all his life, he found a new passion in the hypnotic rhythms of deep house music. Pumpkin honed his now signature sound by daring to incorporate the singer-songwriter, punk rock ethos and childhood nostalgia of his past, with the futuristic sounds of the present.
In everything he touches, Pumpkin’s colorful personality shines through and he loves nothing more than to have fun with his audience as his remixes for the likes Peter Gabriel, David Bowie and The Muppets will attest to. But whether you catch Pumpkin playing at a massive festival, packed club, underground warehouse party or a special sunrise set, you’ll never have more fun on a danceloor. Simply put, this is music to fall in love to.