- 1. Pulsaar - Anticipation Management OUT NOW on New Blood 014 / Med School by Pulsaar 2.30
- 2. Pulsaar - Lady With The Red Dress [Release date: June 9th 2014] by Soul Bros. Records 1.20 800 plays
- 3. Pulsaar & Flowrian - What are we after - LUNAR EP [INFLUENZA064] by Pulsaar 2.36 941 plays 172.0 BPM
- 4. Pulsaar & Duoscience - Fragrance Of The Jazz [A Sunday Afternoon EP_SVr010AA] by Pulsaar 2.12 778 plays
- Download track Go to track Pulsaar feat. MC Fava - The Final Chapter (Lost in Nature 10 Anthem) FREE TUNE!!!5. Pulsaar feat. MC Fava - The Final Chapter (Lost in Nature 10 Anthem) FREE TUNE!!! by Pulsaar 7.02 1333 plays 175.0 BPM
- 6. Pulsaar - Anticipation Management [preview] by Med School Music 2.30 2790 plays
- 1. Love Letters (Love Letters EP -Jazzsticks019) 1.29 422 plays 174.0 BPM
- 2. Pulsaar - City Trip (Love Letters EP -Jazzsticks019) 1.09 414 plays 174.0 BPM
- 3. Pulsaar - Hitchhikers Blues - (Love Letters EP -Jazzsticks019) 1.18 375 plays 175.0 BPM
- 4. Missunderstandings (Love Letters EP -Jazzsticks019) 1.39 286 plays 174.0 BPM
- 5. Pure Passion (Love Letters EP -Jazzsticks019) 1.20 279 plays 174.0 BPM
MED SCHOOL // JAZZSTICKS // GOODLOOKING // LIQUID DRUMZ // BEATALISTIC // SOUL BROS // SOUL DEEP // INFLUENZA //SHEER VELOCITY // C RECORDINGS
Pulsaar hails from Zürich, Switzerland and is a welcome addition to the drum & bass scene. He has been involved in music from an early age, originally as a drummer for bands in his hometown, whilst completing an apprenticeship as an electronic engineer, and then also studying further as a sound-engineer at university.
During this time he became more focused on the electronic side of music, influenced like so many by the sounds of LTJ Bukem, and with this his production journey began. With over 15 years of production experience and a number of releases to his name, it’s safe to say that the multi-talented Pulsaar is now a much sought after producer. Tracks supported by LTJ Bukem, DJ Marky, Utah Jazz, Paul SG, Furney, Spectrasoul, and many more.
He doesnt only DJ, he has a unique style of putting on a performance, his live sets are a sight that has to be seen! Without using turntables or CDJ’s he instead uses a combination of Ableton Live, various drum machines and synthesizers, taking you the listener on a deeper musical journey.
Lately Pulsaar has joined forces with Paul SG, Furney, Flowrian and Decon to become one of The Jazzassins, bringing you the latest sounds in deep jazz drum and bass.
Look out for more Pulsaar beats forthcoming on various labels in 2014!