- 1. Psymbionic - Continuum Ft Jay Fresh [FREE DL!] 4.12 10215 plays
- 2. Psymbionic - Slither [FREE DL!] 4.42 17985 plays 140.0 BPM
- 3. Psymbionic - Parallels Ft Vokab Kompany [FREE DL!] 5.01 8390 plays
- 4. Psymbionic - Facade Ft ONE4ALL [FREE DL!] 3.56 6271 plays
- 5. Psymbionic - Slither (VibeSquaD Remix) [FREE DL!] 4.00 4571 plays
- 1. Psymbionic - One Thing ft. Cristina Soto [FREE DL] 5.00 11150 plays 130.0 BPM
- 2. Psymbionic - How Am I Not Myself ft. Govinda [FREE DL] 4.22 3702 plays
- 3. Psymbionic & Soulular - Silkscreen [FREE DL] 4.40 25674 plays
- 4. Psymbionic & The Digital Connection - Sonder [FREE DL] 4.57 1899 plays
- 5. Psymbionic & Soulular - Silkscreen (ill-Esha Remix) [FREE DL] 4.12 8658 plays
Gravitas Recordings / Muti Music / MalLabel
Follow me on:
For booking, contact: Booking[at]PsymbionicMusic.com
For remix inquiries or to say "sup": Contact[at]PsymbionicMusic.com
Cresting the modern wave of electronic producers, Psymbionic creates aural experiences that explore the range of multi-tempo Bass Music within an influential and dynamic culture. With an ear for situational relevance, Psymbionic enjoys turning non-traditional sound design and infectious rhythms into dancefloor heat, while also maintaining his history in the downtempo, emotive side of the electronic sound.
John Burcham has been moving bodies and turning heads as Psymbionic for several years in all corners of the USA, playing with acts such as Bassnectar, STS9, Big Gigantic, ill.Gates, Excision, EOTO, and Tipper. His passion and innovation in the music world are showcased through album releases on Muti Music and MalLabel, as well as in his role as label manager for the popular Electronic imprint Gravitas Recordings.
In a live show context, Psymbionic confronts mixes that are limited to the scope of the build and release, avoiding an industry epidemic of drop-monotony that overpowers the flow of music. Burcham seeks to prove that there are more powerful influences in moving a crowd than simple tension, providing an interwoven dynamic that relies on the strength of his blend, rather than the sole force or familiarity of the apex.
Psymbionic's theory of music is a journey that doesn't visit the same place twice, building excitement for what's next not because you can anticipate it, but because you've never been there before.
For Free Tunes: