Stats for this track
In 6 Sets
- 19 Tracks, 19.30.08
- 7 Tracks, 6.59.10
- 172 Tracks, 176.08.58
In 1 Group
Nicola Capobianco, based in switzerland, became already at an early age addicted to the magic of electronic music. He started playing progressive trance in the end of 1993. After many years of djing and producing, he has played and performed on big raves next to people like Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Armin van Buuren etc. etc. In 2001, he decided to start a new project and Liquid Soul was born.
After many releases on top labels and playing in brasil, japan, mexico, uk, germany, greece, israel, portugal, belgium, austria, hungary, italy...., the long awaited debut album of Liquid Soul, released on Iboga Records, hits the street in 2006 and was the best selling album in the progressive scene in this year. With perfectly produced pumping tunes he rocked the progressive dance floors all over the globe. It’s a milestone in the Iboga records catalogue.
In the same year he started together with his friend martin the label mikrokosmos ((mikrokosmos-records)).
Beside of his solo projects Liquid Soul and Sleek, he is also a part of the project earsugar (Liquid Soul & dj martin).
01. sinister silence & camilla jones - someday (iboga rec.)
02. vertical mode - twist me up (hommega rec.)
03. liquid soul & symbolic - different reality (iboga rec.)
04. zen mechanics & egorythmia - dragon fruit (iboga rec.)
05. perfect stranger feat. dj pena - ode ao sol (liquid soul rmx) (perfecto rec.)
06. captain hook - human design (iboga rec.)
07. liquid soul & electric universe - liquid universe (iboga rec.)
08. envotion - recorder (armada rec.)
09. zyce - dreaming (iboga rec.)
10. bonus track : vertex & pion - sunrise tonic (liquid soul rmx) „o.z.o.r.a. 2011 edit“