- 1. PROFF - Music Podcast 026 59.37 1269 plays
- 2. PROFF - Music Podcast 025 56.56 1371 plays
- 3. PROFF - Music Podcast 024 1.00.42 1673 plays
- 4. PROFF - Music Podcast 023 1.01.03 1632 plays
- 5. PROFF Music Podcast 022 52.24 1998 plays
- 6. PROFF Music Podcast 021 55.22 1623 plays
- 7. PROFF Music Podcast 020 1.02.55 1946 plays
- 8. PROFF Music Podcast 019 56.09 1443 plays
- 9. PROFF Music Podcast 018 55.25 2285 plays
- 10. PROFF Music Podcast 017 56.46 1645 plays
- 11. PROFF Music Podcast 016 59.05 1634 plays
- 12. PROFF - Anjunabeats Worldwide 279 (Anjunadeep Edition) 2.00.20 2162 plays
- 13. PROFF Music Podcast 015 56.36 1374 plays
- 14. PROFF Music Podcast 014 1.00.37 1305 plays
- 15. PROFF Music Podcast 013 55.44 1521 plays
- 16. PROFF Music Podcast 012 53.49 1363 plays
- 17. PROFF Music Podcast 011 57.42 1559 plays
- 18. PROFF Music Podcast 010 59.36 1988 plays
- 19. PROFF - Live from Kazantip Festival Z-19 (Kiss Fm Stage) @ 05.08.2011 1.12.56 2804 plays
- 20. PROFF Music Podcast 009 56.21 1665 plays
- 21. PROFF Music Podcast 008 55.29 2107 plays
- 22. PROFF Music Podcast 007 56.19 1626 plays
- 23. PROFF Music Podcast 005 1.04.01 1216 plays
For booking, remixing requests and related enquiries please contact to Alexey Nikolaev (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Music accompanies Vladimir Yershov (PROFF) his whole life. Since a very tender age he was obtaining classical education at musical, variety art and jazz schools as well as extra lessons of piano and saxophone mastership; some time later he discovered a new world of electronic sounds which afterwards entirely captured his mind. Experiments with the basic audio production software, loops and sample libraries, purchase of the first synthesizer, attention and support from fellows on the dance music scene took Vladimir closer to the fulfillment of his dream to become a professional DJ and producer with every next step.
PROFF started DJing on a regular basis in 2003, he participated in a number of DJ contests and got medal places; since 2004 Vladimir was a resident at «Sunwave» radio station and combined scheduled broadcasts with continuous sharpening of his production skills at studio in search of his very own signature sound. While PROFF’s gig schedule got much tougher, a natural result was increased attention to both his DJing style and own tracks: the debut ones, «Gentleman» and «You’ll See», were released on Moscow Dancefloor Records in 2006, and the first strong work which has seen the light of day outside Russia was PROFF’s remix on «Zair» by Tenthu, released in 2007 on Alter Ego in the UK. Shortly thereafter Vladimir’s name appeared on a number of record labels, including Send Records, Snoochi Boochi, Flash Records, Mashtronic and also Kontakt Recordings, his own imprint.
A life-changing turning point for PROFF’s biography was his acquaintance with the Australian producer Jaytech in 2008, who introduced the works of the Russian fellow to the members of Above & Beyond trio. It was the start of a long-term and fruitful collaboration with the British label Anjunadeep, which blazed a trail for Vladimir’s music to the international market. Having gained support of top level names of the dance music industry like Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Paul van Dyk, Kyau & Albert, Mat Zo, Super8 & Tab and Michael Cassette, today’s PROFF continues to summit new heights of an artist’s creative career.
PROFF is justly considered as one of modern Russia’s most successful producers. He was participating in grandiose celebration of the jubilee 300th episode of «Trance Around The World» radio show and is a frequent DJ at Kazantip, his tracks jeweled Anjunadeep’s 100th release «The Collaborations EP» and the summarizing compilation «Anjunadeep The Yearbook 2011». Original productions, collective works and numerous remixes by PROFF have been repeatedly ranked in Top 100 Beatport and caught attention of the dance music industry flagships like Armada Music, Solaris, Vandit, Proton, Silk Music, Noys Music and Enhanced.
At present, Vladimir’s discography counts over 100 releases; he devotes himself to daily studio work, gigs across Russia and all over the world, recording PROFF Music podcasts and collecting ideas for the debut artist album, which, according to Vladimir’s projection, will be «a mixture of moods between deep, electro, funk, ambient, rock, breaks, drum’n’bass, trance and progressive».