- 1. Pretty Lights - Halloween Funtime REMIXMONSTRousMASHup 4.58 127755 plays
- 2. Pretty Lights - So Bright 5.56 211083 plays
- 3. Pretty Lights - You Get High 4.20 127076 plays
- 4. Pretty Lights - I Know The Truth 4.48 357444 plays
- 5. Pretty Lights vs Radiohead vs Nirvana vs NIN 5.15 131363 plays
- 6. Pretty Lights - Hot Like Sauce Rustified Remix 7.01 69689 plays
- 7. Pretty Lights - High School Art Class 8.52 86285 plays
- 8. Pretty Lights - Sunday School 6.31 36507 plays
- 9. Pretty Lights - Total Fascination 5.15 45642 plays
- 10. Pretty Lights - The Time Has Come 6.03 65657 plays
- 11. Pretty Lights - Out Of Time 5.23 32780 plays
- 12. Pretty Lights - I Can See It In Your Face 6.48 74160 plays
- 1. Pretty Lights - Hot Like Sauce Rustified Remix 7.01 69689 plays
- 2. Pretty Lights - Steve Miller Band Fly Like An Eagle Remix 3.43 69219 plays
- 3. Pretty Lights - Jay Z Empire State Of Mind Remix 4.36 92744 plays
- 4. Pretty Lights - Kanye West All Of The Lights Remix 6.05 96610 plays
- 5. Pretty Lights - Pink Floyd Time Remix 4.48 74534 plays
- 6. Pretty Lights - NYE Chicago Bulls Intro Remix 4.47 27801 plays
- 7. Pretty Lights vs Radiohead vs Nirvana vs NIN 5.15 131363 plays
- A Color Map of the Sun Pre-Order
- Around the Block Download
Pretty Lights ise than three million free the musical vision of the ultra-versatile Colorado based producer Derek Vincent Smith. At a time when music lovers from almost all subcultures and genres are finding common ground in the basic form of bangin' beats, Pretty Lights is giving the people what they want: electro organic cutting-edge party rocking beats that fill venues with energy and emotion and send dance floors into frenzies. And the people are responding. Pretty Lights has given away moralbum downloads to date.
“The Illumination Tour,” Pretty Lights’ 2012 U.S. run, kicked off with a sold-out, two-night stand at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, CO. Reviews for the 55-date tour were stellar: “Smith wowed the crowd with his Crayola-colored set of lasers and his ever-present grin of pure joy as he danced along to his own tunes,” said SPIN while Rolling Stone called him “wildly unique and talented.” In addition to the headline dates, Pretty Lights played the Electric Zoo, North Coast and CounterPoint festivals and partnered with Skrillex to spearhead the two-day “With Your Friends Festival” in downtown Nashville.
In another innovative partnership, Pretty Lights teamed up with Bassnectar to put on a two-day “BassLights” event in December 2012, marking the first-ever electronic music shows at historic Hampton Coliseum in Hampton, VA. Pretty Lights closed out 2012 with two intimate shows at New York City’s Roseland Ballroom.
Pretty Lights' new album A Color Map of the Sun is due out ion July 2nd, 2013. “I've completely switched up my process of producing and composing. It is being created from all originally composed samples off of self made vinyl and all analog modular synthesis,” says Smith. “It’s prolific, conceptual, consistent, yet extremely diverse, and a real substantial piece of music you can sink your teeth into.”
You can pre-order A Color Map of the Sun now, as well as download the new single "Around the Block" at http://prettylightsmusic.com/.