- 1. Tugboat 2.26 136 plays
- 2. The Chase 1.36 99 plays
- 3. Waltz of Jekyll and Hyde 1.24 80 plays
- 4. Dance With the Dark 1.38 124 plays
- 5. Hyde's Lair 1.45 74 plays
- 6. Things That Go Bump 2.29 223 plays
- 7. On a Cinematic Note (Coughlin) 2.20 282 plays
- 8. Piano Sketch v2.0 3.06 210 plays
- 9. Legends of the Fall Piano Arrangement 2.44 1023 plays
- 10. First sketch 0.53 139 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Sarah was born in Denver Colorado and was home schooled by her father until the age of 13. Sarah skipped 8th grade and went straight into High School, where she joined the wrestling team and was the only girl on the team for a full season. After High School, Sarah began attending Red Rocks Community College, where she pursued her ambition to become a clinical psychologist. During her second semester, Sarah decided to take private piano lessons - just for fun. After only a few months, it became clear that she had a passion and talent for the piano. While Sarah continued to study piano, she changed her mind about her career path several times. First it was psychology, then math, then chemistry. In the Fall of 2008, Sarah decided to fully commit to her passion for the piano and began pursuing a degree in Piano Performance at the University of Colorado in Denver.
After beginning her academic musical endeavors, Sarah began exploring her creative abilities in terms of song writing. Sarah has been writing and recording original music since the Spring of 2009, and works hard to refine her talents and explore new forms of musical expression.
One of the most meaningful events of Sarah's life revolves around her younger sister. When Kaylah was eight, she was diagnosed with kidney failure. At the time, Sarah was ten. Kaylah endured two years of dialysis before she received a kidney from a woman who had passed away. The kidney lasted Kaylah for about 12 years, but slowly began to give out. In September of 2010, Sarah and several friends and family members began testing to see if any of them could donate a kidney to Kaylah, whose health was rapidly declining. After seven months of testing, it was determined that Sarah was the best donor for Kaylah. On May 10th 2011, Sarah donated her left kidney to Kaylah at the University of Colorado Hospital in Aurora Colorado. Six months later, Kaylah is now healthier than ever, and Sarah is almost back to normal.
This experience has cultivated in Sarah a deep sense of gratitude for life and its struggles and triumphs; one that she hopes to inspire in others through her music.
❤ ॐ ♫ ☮ ☯ ❤
* All songs, unless otherwise mentioned were written, recorded and performed by Sarah L. Coughlin © 2011
* Elegie was composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff, recording and performance by Sarah L. Coughlin
* Legends of the Fall is adapted from the film, this piano arrangement was written, recorded and performed by Sarah L. Coughlin