- 1. Ben Macklin & Yota - Controller (Popular Computer Remix) [Preview] 2.59 2641 plays
- 2. Hot Chip Keep Fallin' (Popular Computer Remix 2004) [Free DL] 4.51 2716 plays
- 3. Chilly Gonzales - You Can Dance (Popular Computer Remix) 4.45 2510 plays
- 4. Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Popular Computer Remix) 5.18 2164 plays
- 5. Midnight Juggernauts - Tombstone (Popular Computer Remix) 5.55 753 plays
- 6. The Whip - Blackout (Popular Computer Instrumental Mix) 4.42 484 plays
- 1. Popular Computer - Lointain [Extract from the Album LiTE] 3.38 18625 plays
- Download track Go to track Popular Computer - Lointain (Muffin Remix)2. Popular Computer - Lointain (Muffin Remix) 3.52 5035 plays
- 3. Popular Computer - Lointain (Pharao Black Magic Remix) 6.56 1432 plays
- Download track Go to track Popular Computer - Lointain (Robotaki Remix)4. Popular Computer - Lointain (Robotaki Remix) 3.32 16552 plays
- 1. Lifelike & Popular Computer ‘GETTING HIGH REMIXED PREVIEW’ 8.30 1565 plays
- 2. Paris On Air : Popular Computer 28.01 1798 plays
- 3. Popular Computer January Mix (2012) 54.16 1475 plays
- 4. POPULAR COMPUTER - French Correction - MiniMix 14.06 797 plays
- 5. POPULAR COMPUTER - End Of The Summer - Short Mix 15.17 1866 plays
Order "LiTE" from iTunes :
ask Thomas at
Popular Computer™ is Sylvain Dalido from Paris, France. Sylvain's early attempts at producing his own electronic pop music met with immediate praise and success. His track I Can’t Forget You caught the attention of Tiefschwarz who included it on their influential Misch Masch mix album. The single was subsequently released by Kitsuné as a 12” single and featured on the Kitsuné Fur compilation. At this point Popular Computer became one of the original Kitsuné artists and staff producers. His tracks Darling and Clone Age were featured on the Kitsuné X and debut Kitsuné Maison compilations, respectively. Darling especially was considered by many to be the standout track on this now legendary inaugural Maison collection. And naturally led to his next single Next Level Pope appearing on the 2nd Maison compilation in 2006.
Following this, Popular Computer gained further exposure through a wide range of unique, remix work. His remixes of New Young Pony Club, Mylo, Hot Chip, Pacific!, The Whip & Japanese electro superstar Shinichi Osawa made waves around the world and led to DJ work across Europe and Asia. In 2008 Popular Computer released the Lost and Found EP and Senso Data album to critical acclaim and included the single Girl(S). The following year, Popular Computer spent time in Japan and Korea, supporting the campaign for Senso Data. These experiences in the Far East influenced his next body of work.
Popular Computer is back with an extraordinary new album called LiTE. Beautifully sunny summer sounds mixed with the Japanese simplicity for melody and arrangement. LiTE is a thoroughly modern piece of work, a very distinct take on French electronic music. LiTE is out and it has been preceded by the single Lointain, and the second one Pop Heart, which features remixes from Robotaki, Blue Satellite, Carlos Pizzetti, Pharao Black Magic, Muffin and Lifelike.
In 2013 Popular Computer will present a new vision with a third album. However, today it wanted to talk to you about a previous period of its music. That’s why it is pleased to share with you a compilation of tracks called “First Level 2004 – 2007″. From Fine Records to the Kitsuné label, from New Age to Clone Age, from the beginning ‘till the end, as if time had never started again… With a midi language and an end of the world atmosphere, the new wave still breathes through these sounds recorded between 2004 and 2007.
Popular Computer Music http://bit.ly/PCMiTunes