- 1. Fedde Le Grand - Rockin N Rollin - Apoplexia Remix 4.47 76 plays
- 2. Tomorrow's World - Drive - Apoplexia Neu Mensch Remix 4.28 84 plays
- 3. Max Cooper feat. Braids - Pleasures (Apoplexia Liquid RMX) 5.27 123 plays
- 4. 7 Skies - Expanded (Apoplexia DnB Remix) 5.00 553 plays 174.0 BPM
- 5. Eliot Lipp - Mountain (Apoplexia Remix) 4.51 92 plays
- 6. Mad Zach - Lazer Bay Apoplexia DnB RMX 3.38 145 plays 174.0 BPM
- 7. Tom Cosm - Bitextural - Apoplexia Trance Remix 5.20 91 plays 140.0 BPM
- 8. Chuckie - What Happens In Vegas (Apoplexia Bipolar DNB RMX) 5.33 88 plays 170.0 BPM
Carré Rouge - bande sonore officielle du printemps érable EP 6 tracks, 27.23 Apoplexia on September 22, 2012 11:21
Producing various genres and styles of electronic music during the last decade has made me realise one thing, and i would say the same is true of life in general : you always come back to your first idea, as it turns out to be the best!
I started producing music in the summer of 2003, making a hybrid of breakcore, chiptune, technoid and IDM. Back then i was influenced by Tarmvred, Venetian Snares, Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Somatic Responses. I also liked metal and prog rock a lot.
I've since experimented with many genres : DnB, trip-hop, electro, dubstep, etc. And after much consideration, i've realised that what i enjoy the making the most is DnB!!!!!!!!!
My main influences are Spor, Noisia, Black Sun Empire, Phace & Misanthrop, Audio, Mindscape, Mistabishi, Mastodon, In Flames, Distance...