- 1. More Like A Reader by Tyler Gilmore 13.38 4 plays
- 2. All Nighter by Sarah Perske 6.42 1 plays
- 3. Puis Qu'en Oubli and The Ones that Went Wrong by Conrad Kehn 10.05 3 plays
- 4. Closures by Hugh Lobel 8.53 0 plays
- 5. Soundpainting by Conrad Kehn 13.58 2 plays
- 1. Airs No Oceans Keep Bryan Christian 7.55 3 plays
- 2. The Path To Blindness Hugh Lobel 9.24 0 plays
- 3. The Charge Of The Light Brigade Wes Devore 6.07 1 plays
- 4. The Banality Of Emptiness Henry Chen 8.18 0 plays
- 5. Bordoncello by Loretta Notareschi 9.47 0 plays
- 6. Look Again by Jessica Mays 11.08 0 plays
- 7. Nepenthes by Sara Corry 7.12 1 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The Playground Ensemble, made up of faculty and alumni from the University of Denver’s Lamont School of Music, is the
Rocky Mountain Region’s premier new music group. We are professional musicians, composers and fans dedicated to
presenting classical music as a living art form.
In addition to an annual concert season that features the work of recognized composers, we work to cultivate a thriving
local composition community. With exciting outreach programs like Living Music- Living Composer, American Made, and
our Very Young Composers Program the Playground is showing young, and people of all ages, that classical music is
vibrant, adventurous and relevant to the world they live in. We hope to inspire our audiences to not only listen, but to
Now in its 8th year, our Colorado Composers Concert (CoCoCo), has featured 60 works by 45 different Colorado-based
composers including a number of K-12 composers. Be watching our web site for the next deadline and be sure to alert
any composers you know to this opportunity.
The Playground has performed at many notable venues and festivals including the Arvada Center, the Denver Art
Museum, the International Society of Improvised Music Annual Conference, the National Performing Arts Convention,
the Mile High Voltage Festival, and the Denver Music Summit. We have performed with, or worked directly with a
number of new music luminaries including Morten Lauridsen, So Percussion, Evan Ziporyn, and Ron Miles. Our efforts
have been recognized with awards and funding from the American Music Center, the Aaron Copland Fund for Music,
and Meet the Composer, as well as numerous regional foundations and individuals.
The Playground's mission is to provide stimulating performances, expand common perceptions of both contemporary
music and the chamber ensemble, and nurture a community around this music that we love.