- Pinkque Live @ Evolution Trance pres. KhoMha & Aaron Camz (03.05.13) *We Are Trance Episode 32 RIP* Artwork Pinkque on May 17, 2013 07:14
- PINKQUE - We Are Trance Episode 31 & Manuel Le Saux Guest Mix Broadcasted By TFB-Radio 30.04.13 Artwork Pinkque on April 30, 2013 16:54
- PINKQUE - We Are Trance Episode 30 & Matt Bukovski Guest Mix Broadcasted By TFB-Radio 23.4.13 Artwork Pinkque on April 23, 2013 16:10
- PINKQUE - We Are Trance Episode 28 (Thomas Coastline Guest Mix) Broadcasted By TFB-Radio 9.04.13 Artwork Pinkque on April 11, 2013 14:53
- PINKQUE - We Are Trance Episode 27 (Gareth Weston Guest Mix) Broadcasted By TFB-Radio 02.04.13 Artwork Pinkque on April 03, 2013 15:56
From Melbourne Australia, Pinkque (Natasha Brekke) has always had a strong passion for music. Learning the art of piano and flute at an early age, she quickly fell in love with the structure and make up of songs. After discovering artists such as Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren and Zany in her early teens, her love for trance ignited.
At the age of 22, Pinkque decided it was time to take her love for music to the next level, and so her journey as a DJ began. Pinkque spent each spare moment building her skills and technique. Pinkque’s talent was quickly recognised and she started securing gigs across Melbourne including Melbourne’s popular trance venue Room 680. Pinkque has also played alongside Daniel Kandi on his 2012 Australian Tour.
In October 2012, Pinkque launched We are Trance, a weekly radio show on TFB- Radio (Trance Family Belgium Radio). We are Trance has grown from strength to strength having already received overwhelming support from artists including Mike Sonar, Alexandre Bergheau, Yura Moonlight, Dusk Till Dawn, Serjan, Exis and Andy Woldman.
In November 2012 Pinkque became a Co-Presenter/DJ on Melbourne’s renowned radio station Kiss FM’s Trancegression show, alongside founder James and co-host Raquel. In February 2013 Pinkque was a guest on Mike Sonar's (Armada Music) monthly radio show, Smuth Music Showcase, which was broadcasted by Digitally Imported (DI.FM).
Pinkque has now taken her love and passion for music to the next level; one-step closer to fulfilling her dream. Under the guidance of Belgian producer Locus (Walter Lootens), Pinkque commenced learning the art of music production. Pinkque is influenced by artists Armin Van Buuren, Cosmic Gate, Shogun, W&W, Dash Berlin, Gareth Emery, Alexander Popov, Orjan Nilsen and Tritonal to name a few.
Pinkque’s achievements and talent continues to be noticed, as she is regularly asked to participate in interviews to appear in online and print media as well as radio. With such drive and passion, there is no doubt that Pinkque will continue to grow to be an increasingly influential musician.
Pinkque Radio Shows:
We Are Trance on TFB-Radio:
6:00PM-7:00PM MYT (Malaysia)
8:00PM-10:00PM EDT (Australia)
Broadcasted By TFB-Radio
Pinkque We Are Trance Merchandise available online at http://www.gx-shirtswear.com/
Trancegression Kiss FM Melbourne
Mondays 11:30PM-1:00AM EDT (Australia)
Mondays 1:30PM-3:00PM CET (Europe)
Mondays 8:30PM-10:00PM MYT (Malaysia)
Free iPhone App: Kiss FM Melbourne
Android: Tunein Radio
or 87.6-88.0FM IN MELBOURNE