Trilucid & Philthy Chit - Syntax (Original/Gai Barone Remix) 2 tracks, 7.03 Philthy Chit on January 04, 2014 09:30
- 1. Trilucid & Philthy Chit - Syntax (Original Mix) Sample (Saturate Audio) by Philthy Chit 3.25 384 plays 126.0 BPM
- 2. Trilucid & Philty Chit - Syntax - (Gai Barone Remix) sample by Gai Barone 3.38 2001 plays
- Nico Parisi - Caress (Philthy Chit Remix) [Perfecto Records/Bonzai Progressive] Artwork Philthy Chit on November 30, 2013 12:58
- Phi Phi & Airwave - A Breeze On The Nile - Philthy Chit & Superlifter Remix Artwork Philthy Chit on November 29, 2013 14:41
- Moshic - False Emotion - Philthy Chit Remix (Now Available on Bonzai Progressive) Artwork Philthy Chit on July 19, 2013 17:49
- Audiojelly link to Philthy Chit tracks
- Beatport link to Philthy Chit tracks
- Phil Sastre
- Music Matters
- Music Matters
Philthy Chit is a name that is becoming recognised in the world of progressive house. Having grown up listening to classic trance and real progressive music, Philthy Chit's sound is heavily influenced by pioneers such as Sasha, Digweed, Nick Muir, along with current outstanding producers Gai Barone, Petar Dundov and Guy J, keeping the progressive sound with a trance element.
Having claimed a residency at Manchester based progressive house night AGENDA for 4 years running, the emphasis is now on production.
The passion for emotive, inspiring music is displayed in Philthy Chit's unique productions and mixes, striving to create fresh, innovative music, combining elements from deep house, melodic techno, progressive and trance. Having drawn the attention of major artists and record labels worldwide, Philthy Chit are signed to the world renowned Bonzai Records.
Philthy Chit productions have received support and radio plays from the likes of Markus Schulz, Paul Oakenfold, John 00 Fleming, Airwave, Gai Barone, Solarstone and many more. The first four releases on Bonzai entered the Audiojelly.com download charts at number 1, outselling major artists and producers worldwide.
January 2014 saw the release of "Syntax", a prog trance collaboration with Trilucid released on Saturate Audio with an outstanding remix by Gai Barone. Both tracks entered the Beatport charts top 50 and have proven to be a massive stepping stone for Philthy Chit. Soon after they were given the opportunity to remix the legendary Airwave's "Breeze On The Nile", the track again climbing high in the Beatport charts.
With 3 new solo productions already signed and awaiting release in the Spring, further collaborations with Trilucid, remix requests and gigs for the summer, 2014 looks to be a big year for Philthy Chit.
For production/ remix requests message Phil via Soundcloud.