- 1. Machiavelli 0.59 90 plays
- 2. Babies and the Birth of Morality 1.00 153 plays
- 3. Neuroscience and the Law 0.59 199 plays
- 4. Is Intuition a Guide to Truth? 0.59 236 plays
- 5. What Might Have Been 0.59 323 plays
- 6. Remixing Reality: Art and Literature for the 21st Century 1.00 302 plays
- 7. Captivity 0.59 303 plays
- 8. Summer Reading List 2014 1.00 489 plays
- 9. The New Surveillance Society: Big Brother Grows Up 0.59 188 plays
- 10. Tainted by the Sins of Our Fathers? 1.00 364 plays
"The program that questions everything -- except your intelligence."
Philosophy on the radio? You've got to be kidding? Well, sometimes we do (kid, that is). Mostly we look at today's important ideas with an eye to thinking them through.
Philosophy Talk is a weekly, one-hour radio series. The hosts' down-to-earth and no-nonsense approach brings the richness of philosophic thought to everyday subjects. Topics are lofty (Truth, Beauty, Justice), arresting (Terrorism, Intelligent Design, Suicide), and engaging (Baseball, Love, Happiness).
This is not a lecture or a college course; it's philosophy in action!
Philosophy Talk is a fun opportunity to explore issues of importance to your audience in a thoughtful, friendly fashion, where thinking is encouraged.