More tracks by The Pew Charitable Trusts
• Rebecca W. Rimel, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Pew Charitable Trusts
• John D. Rogers, President and Chief Executive Officer, CFA Institute
• Sheila Bair, Pew Senior Advisor and Former Chair, U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
• Brooksley Born, Former U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission Chair
• Chuck Hagel, Distinguished Professor, Georgetown University, Former Senator (R-NE)
• Ira Millstein, Legal Counsel to SRC; Chair, Columbia Law School, Center for Global Markets and Corporate Ownership
The Systemic Risk Council is an independent, non-partisan council formed by CFA Institute, the global association of investment professionals that sets the standard for professional excellence, and The Pew Charitable Trusts, an independent nonprofit organization that brings a rigorous, analytical approach to solving today’s most challenging problems.