- 1. Period The End -Nowhere by Period The End 5.14 3136 plays
- 2. Period The End 2012 EP-Space&Time by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 5.49 645 plays
- 3. Period The End 2012 EP-Crusade by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 5.48 579 plays
- 4. Period The End 2012 EP-Galactic Center by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 5.13 662 plays
- 5. Period The End 2012 EP-Twenty Twelve by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 6.24 1072 plays
- 6. Period The End - Third Eye by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.02 648 plays
- 7. Period The End - Spirit Molecule by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 2.57 670 plays
- 8. Period The End - Spiral Of Divinity by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 2.53 501 plays
- 9. Period The End - Macroprospectus by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.07 611 plays
- 10. Period The End - Light Body by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.06 832 plays
- 11. Period The End - Infinite Possibilities by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.06 764 plays
- 12. Period The End - Human Condition by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.07 960 plays
- 13. Period The End - Deity by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.12 1283 plays
- 14. Period The End - Ascended Masters by LooneyMoon Experiment LMX 3.07 1763 plays
- 15. Period The End-Into the Void by Period The End 5.40 455 plays
- 16. Period The End-The Is by Period The End 6.17 532 plays
- 17. Period The End-The Illusion by Period The End 5.52 628 plays
- 18. Period The End-As-Salamu `Alaykum by Period The End 4.42 912 plays
- 19. Period The End-Froo ish'n by Period The End 5.47 1187 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
M.F. Silva and Heavenly Father team up as Period The End, a production duo based out of Los Angeles with roots planted in Utah. The "Carry On!" EP was produced long distance with M.F. Silva in Utah and Heavenly Father in L.A, despite the distance the two managed to bring together a harmonious blend of breaks and psychedelic glitch.
Period The End was born from the members' work together creating musical scores for interactive permanent art installations around the globe. As of late they have been in the studio brewing up a brand new batch of magic tracks! So keep an ear to the underground because there is a lot more wicked unreleased material on the way including their sophomore release "Macroprospectus" LP. Subtsruk Records is proud to release their debut, being the first label to put these musical masters on the map.