FILS DU 9 . Handycraft . Paul Ritch & Okain . Quartz Rec 4 tracks, 7.10 PaulRitch on October 19, 2011 17:50
- 1. Shake It (original track) - Circus EP, SCI+TEC 6.37 22622 plays
- 2. Common Sense (original track) SCI+TEC 6.41 14293 plays
- 3. Shake It (Daniel Stefanik Berghain Edit) - Circus EP, SCI+TEC 7.03 9728 plays
- 1. Run (original track) Run Ep - D´Julz & Paul Ritch - QRZ 14 2.08 7580 plays
- 2. Run (Visionquest rmx) QRZ14 2.08 5723 plays
- 3. Run (2000andOne rmix) QRZ14 1.59 6526 plays
- 1. Collabs Ep - Paco Osuna & Paul Ritch - El Jimador 1.52 11009 plays
- 2. Collabs Ep - Hermanez & Okain - Bud's Bomber 1.52 4525 plays
- 3. Collabs Ep - Carlo Lio & The Junkies - Go Ahead Listen 1.52 4777 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
The name Paul Ritch echoes around the world. His productions and live sets, charged with pure adrenaline and characterised by his powerful, harmonic, and deep techno, has made him be the holder of a unique mark of sounds in which, his passion and power transmit numerous memorable music moments.
In 2009 Paul brought to life his own label Quartz Rec, the label puts forward minimalistic sounds that are blunt, sharp and energetic. The label is a testament of the ability Paul has to achieve perfection. With his first release, “Split EP Part 1” (Paul Ritch, 2008), he held the top 2 position in sales on Beatport, reaching over 11.000 downloads. Therefore, in 2009 Paul Ritch was nominated by Beatport as a candidate for best techno artist.
In 2009, Paul performed on stages in 4 continents including clubs such as Berghaim (Berlin), Fuse (Bruselas), Nitsa (Barcelona), Vox (Athens), The End (London), Cocoon Club (Frankfurt), Goa (Rome and Madrid), Rex (Paris), Sankeys (Manchester), Lux (Lisbon), Circus (Liverpool) and Womb, Tokyo (Japan), among many others. He also performed in festivals including Awakenings, Neo Pop Festival, Uzes Festival, Electrosonic Festival, Voolt Festival, and WMC.
Nowadays, Paul Ritch is considered to be one of the most highly regarded artists and producers in the global electronic scene. Without a doubt, 2010 will be a transcendental year for Paul as he will continue to grow and achieve bigger challenges.