- 1. L'ufficio In Riva Al Mare ( LIve Premio Tenco 2006 4.06 121 plays
- 2. Rose (F. Mesolella Performed live con Giancarlo Bianchetti e Tony Canto ) 3.07 51 plays
- 3. L'equilibrio è un miracolo (Performed Live con Giancarlo Bianchetti e Tony Canto)) 3.59 55 plays
- 4. Kanzi ( performed live con Giancarlo Bianchetti e Tony Canto) 3.37 29 plays
- 5. Personaggio (Performed live con Giancarlo Bianchetti e Tony Canto) 2.42 30 plays
- 6. Beatriz (Buarque Jobim - Performed Live Patrizia Laquidara Giancarlo Bianchetti guitar) 5.00 42 plays
- 7. Ederlezi ( Tradizionale -performed live by Patrizia Laquidara ) 5.46 1341 plays
- Go to track Dallacavernaallamontagna (Trad cinese-Trad lombardo) performed live by Patrizia Laquidara Wu Fei Guo Yue gambetta Maras Ponzini Sarani)8. Dallacavernaallamontagna (Trad cinese-Trad lombardo) performed live by Patrizia Laquidara Wu Fei Guo Yue gambetta Maras Ponzini Sarani) 5.29 28 plays
- 9. Cantar de S.Ta Sabina (Trad Gallego - Performed live Patrizia Laquidara e Hotel Rif) 5.06 25 plays
- 1. Personaggio - FUNAMBOLA 5.03 80 plays
- 2. Noite luar - FUNAMBOLA 4.11 54 plays
- 3. L'anema se desfa - IL CANTO DELL'ANGUANA 4.06 44 plays
- 4. Livergòn - IL CANTO DELL'ANGUANA 3.54 40 plays
- 5. Nota d'anguana -IL CANTO DELL'ANGUANA 4.28 35 plays
- 6. Minha Voz, Minha Vida - PARA VOCE QUERIDO CAE 3.13 67 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Born in Catania, a Scorpio.
Singer and songwriter, she moves thorugh different genres, from songwriting to folk music and more experimental settings. She has also played leading roles in two musical comedies and acted in a movie (Ritual, una storia psicomagica starring Ivan Franek, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Cosimo Cinieri).
She produced and partly composer of her latest album «Il Canto dell’Anguana», which received the TARGA TENCO 2011 award for best Italian album sung in local dialect.
Her previous albums are “Funambola”, produced and arranged by Arto Lindsay and Patrick Dillet (Ponderosa 2006); “Indirizzo Portoghese” produced by Pasquale Minieri and herself in some pieces (Rosso di sera 2003); “Para você querido Cae”, entirely produced by Patrizia for Velut Luna (2000).
Befor the TARGA TENCO 2011, she received several awards: Critics' choice at the FESTIVAL DI SANREMO 2003; TROFEO INSOUND 2011 award (best singer); FESTIVAL DI RECANATI 2002 (best singer, best composition, critics' choice); PREMIO IMAIE 2007 (best 'folk music singer'), Giovanni Paisiello award; one of some MAGNA GRECIA AWARDS.
Already in 2007 her Funambola album had a nomination at the Premio Tenco as one of the best five albums of the year.
Noite luar sang by Patrizia and written by herself and Paolo Buonvino is part of the soundtrack to Manuale d’amore and has been nominated for the David di Donatello award in 2005.
She has a lot of prestigious and various collaborations in the fields of jazz and contemporary music and serious pop music (Arto Lindsay, Ben Perowsky, Smokey Horlem, Tom Bartlett, Alfonso Santimone, Rita Marcotulli, Mario Venuti, Andrea Chimenti, Veniero Rizzardi and more) film music (Paolo Buonvino) folk music (Ambrogio Sparagna, Carlos Nunez, Elena Ledda, Mauro Palmas, Ben Mandelson, Nicola Parov, Guo Yue, Rodrigo Leao, Davide Van De Sfroos, Stefano Valla, Sandra Kerr, Wu Fei...). Together with historian Emilio Franzina has worked on the repertoire of the Italian migration songs, taking part in shows such as «Esuli profughi rifugiati, in una parola Migranti», «Veneto Transformer».
Her eccentric talent has brought her in several tours through the U.S., Latin America, Japan. She also performed in Switzerland, Great Britain, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, France, Belgium, Croatia always welcome by a wide and enthusiastic support.