Revolving Agitator B-Movie B-Sides (work in progress 5 tracks, 16.17 papernoise on April 27, 2012 07:30
Rumpelfilter - It's the End EP (free download, see info) 6 tracks, 25.56 papernoise on May 11, 2011 18:15
- 1. Rumpelfilter - Crying in the Distance redux (2.5) 4.26 969 plays 130.0 BPM
- 2. Prosimiandirtydancing vs. Rumpelfilter - Morire da Seppia RMX 4.00 330 plays
- 3. Rumpelfilter - In Sospensione v1.5 5.14 424 plays
- 4. Prosimiandirtydancing vs. Rumpelfilter - Putzfrau RMX 4.03 380 plays
- 5. Schaffen - Guided by Voices Rumpelfilter RMX 3.53 320 plays
- 6. Poka Bjorn vs. Rumpelfilter - Atari Punk Flashlights 4.19 267 plays
It's the End EP, FREE DOWNLOAD:
Stream it here for a preview:
/papernoise/ deals with images, sound and the relations between the two.
/papernoise/ is a virtual space for art and sound. A container for my work, my projects and experiments.
I like to work with found sound objects, field recordings, vintage analogue gear, handmade instruments, circuit bent toys 8bit computer sound chips and any kind of repurposed sound object. I'm a total Shruthi-1 fan!
/// Active projects:
papernoise soundworks: soundtracks for films and games.
kurodama: conceptual and experimental. Combines elements from ambient with circuitbending and old school industrial music
revolving agitator: what if John Carpenter played the synths in an 8bit EBM-synthpop band? It might have sounded something like this
poka bjorn and sissi lemon: happy and uplifting chiptune inspired music with a shot of Japan.
/// Old projects:
rumpelfilter: between EBM, industrial and demoscene music. This project evolved into revolving agitator.
to see my illustration works head over to http://www.papernoise.net/