Revolving Agitator B-Movie B-Sides (work in progress 5 tracks, 15.26 papernoise soundworks on April 27, 2012 07:30
- 1. Creatures of the Night – preview 4.05 599 plays
- 2. Revolving Agitator - Sons of Sorrow (preview) 3.18 219 plays
- 3. Revolving Agitator – Dancing with a Cup of Rice on my Head – long version 3.04 263 plays
- 4. Revolving Agitator – L'Uomo Meccanico 2.50 229 plays
- 5. Revolving Agitator - Killer Aloe credits music 2.08 128 plays
Papernoise soundworks is the musical side project of Hannes Pasqualini, who otherwise might (or might not) be knowns for his graphic design work for musical instruments makers like Mutable Instruments and Hexinverter.net
he likes to work with found sound objects, field recordings, vintage analogue gear, handmade instruments, circuit bent toys 8bit computer sound chips and any kind of repurposed sound object.
Currently he plays in an experimental electronic music duo called kvsu
/// Active projects:
kvsu: electroacoustic duo, mixing baroque counterpoint and destructive synthesis http://kvsu.net
kurodama: conceptual and experimental. Combines elements from ambient, circuitbending and old school industrial music
revolving agitator: what if John Carpenter played the synths in a BBC-Radiophonic-Workshop-inspired 8bit EBM-synthpop band?
poka bjorn and sissi lemon: happy and uplifting chiptune inspired music with a shot of Japan.
to see my graphic design works head over to http://www.papernoise.net/