- 1. Dereliction1 4.24 93 plays
- 2. Living Spaces - dereliction2 4.34 79 plays
- 3. Places where People played - Dereliction3 5.23 137 plays 140.0 BPM
- 4. There is no four - Dereliction5 4.08 117 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. Dead City 1 5.12 184 plays
- 6. Dead City 2 - the nights are long and dark... 8.00 168 plays
- 7. Thehorror 5.12 355 plays 120.0 BPM
Very similar story to a lot of people round here seemingly - I used to spend a lot of time back when music equipment was made of wood recording stuff. I had a dreadful old Yamaha 4 track, a Korg Mini that was stolen in a burglery and would now have been worth a fortune, various classic drum machines, guitars, bass, DX11, then a Yamaha QY10, Yamaha QY20, Cakewalk running on a clapped out old PC with a big Yamaha soundcard stuffed in it. Then real life got in the way, what with work and children etc and I recorded nothing for years. Then I was given an ipad at Christmas, before January was out I had Rebirth installed and was making music on my commute to work, now using Nanostudio, which I love.
A few people have asked how come I keep churning out music, so I put together a self important blog post on my creative process in the hope someone might find it useful: http://www.pantsofdeath.com/the_new_pants/?p=178
I have a side project called SokPupit - Sokpupit - where I will (hopefully) be posting er... other things.
To free up space I have moved the following tracks over to Vest-of-life on Soundcloud
NTFR nanostudio Remix
Friends like this