- 1. Forest's Weave [soundtrack] 2.41 125 plays
- 2. Infernal Dance [soundtrack] 4.46 81 plays
- 3. The Forest Of Honor And Venom (Remastered) 3.08 97 plays
- 4. Hero Positive (Remastered)[soundtrack] 3.27 58 plays
- 5. Deadly Grasp [soundtrack] 1.36 68 plays
- 6. Mother Of Madness [soundtrack] 1.41 93 plays
- 7. Breaking The Spell [soundtrack] 3.14 167 plays
- 8. Cavalry Untamed [Soundtrack] 2.46 62 plays
- 9. Sand Swept Sight [soundtrack] 3.20 61 plays
- 10. The Shattering (Approaching A New Land) [Soundtrack] (free download) 3.57 160 plays
- 11. Kraenn (The Imperial Subjugation) [Soundtrack] 4.21 78 plays
- 12. pZi - Ode To Hope [classical/electronic] 4.00 242 plays
- 13. pZi - High Mountains Ahead [soundtrack/classical] 3.05 90 plays
- 14. pZi - Towns And Villages [classical/soundtrack] 2.50 80 plays
- 15. Scourge Intro - The Battle Calls [soundtrack/classical] 1.52 127 plays
- Download track Go to track pZi - Walking On The Plains Of Peace [soundtrack/classical] (free download)16. pZi - Walking On The Plains Of Peace [soundtrack/classical] (free download) 3.17 65 plays
- 1. Freedom Utopia - From Depths We Rise 6.12 136 plays 160.0 BPM
- 2. Freedom Utopia LP - Full album's 8 tracks - Demo Edit 14.15 417 plays
Electronic/instrumental/dnb/symphonic fusion/pop-rock composer/producer.
Support on http://palzoltanilles.bandcamp.com if you like my stuff.
"I was born in 1980, raised in Hungary, a beautiful European country in the heart of Europe, in Budapest, the capital city. Always immersed in music, let it be rock, metal, symphonic, electronic, game music, soundtracks. That's where my influences come from.
My mission in the musical world is to mirror a universe and give a visionary glimpse to a place where I myself and my children would want to live. A sanctuary place where the listener can immerse his imagination and turn towards an internal panorama where it's good to exist or to burst us to even better levels of the future. I'm much interested in social and moral questions.
I've started my musical career in 2008 composing mainly symphonic/orchestral music for games, and as a composer slowly started directing myself towards instrumental ambient and electronic music for everyday listening. Focusing on instrumental music, melody, moods and musical story building you should expect me to tell stories, strongly theme based and most of the time easy to adapt your imagination to and immerse.
After a longer period of orchestral composition from 2008 to 2011, I've started to refocus myself on music that let's you relax, boost yourself, travel with it, go on with work or to ease your everyday chores while you put it on the speakers. Since 2011 main focus is on producing those tracks. Especially focusing on incorporating sci-fi/fantasy/new age/utopia music and theme elements into the weave of my pop-rock, chill and fusion tracks.
All through these times I've been experimenting with fusioning my favorite elements of music, that you hopefully might just as well like: electronic music, elements of rock, ethnical instrumentation, orchestral instrumentation and classical themes along with sci-fi/fantasy/new age/utopia elements, just to get the musical stories work like magic and entertain. Please, follow and support if you like what you hear!"