- 1. Major Lazer - Jet Blue Jet (P.A.F.F. Remix) (feat. Leftside, GTA, Razz & Biggy) 5.00 9702 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. P.A.F.F. - King Kong (preview) [Out May 7th 2013 on DIM MAK / NEW NOISE 4] 1.31 7901 plays
- 3. Both - Both (P.A.F.F. Remix) 5.08 5737 plays
- 4. ▲ Auratic & Tom Budin - Shape Shift (P.A.F.F. Remix) ▲ 3.48 5599 plays 145.0 BPM
- 5. Jada Pinkett Smith - Burn (P.A.F.F. Remix) [preview] 5.20 139576 plays
- 6. ▲ Rihanna - Jump (P.A.F.F. Trap Remix) ▲ [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.00 123859 plays
- 7. Rihanna - Diamonds (P.A.F.F. Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.00 9403 plays
- 8. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris (P.A.F.F. Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 6.15 16773 plays
- 9. ▲ P.A.F.F. - $WAG ▲ [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.16 14152 plays
- 10. P.A.F.F. - #TRAPPD [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.02 5380 plays
- 11. Futurecop! feat. Cavaliers of Fun - Atlantis 1997 (P.A.F.F.'s Bigroom Remix) 5.17
- 12. Katy Perry - Wide Awake (P.A.F.F. Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.31 8890 plays
- 13. P.A.F.F. - Armageddon! [FREE DOWNLOAD] 5.02 5017 plays
- 14. ▲ 2 Chainz - Birthday Song (P.A.F.F. Trap Remix) ▲ [FREE DOWNLOAD] 3.25 19049 plays
- Download track Go to track Swedish House Mafia vs. Firebeatz - Don't You Worry New York (P.A.F.F. Mashup) [FREE DOWNLOAD!]15. Swedish House Mafia vs. Firebeatz - Don't You Worry New York (P.A.F.F. Mashup) [FREE DOWNLOAD!] 5.30 6050 plays
- 16. Futurecop! feat. Cavaliers of Fun - Atlantis 1997 (P.A.F.F.'s Hipstercop Remix) 3.35
- 17. Kid Cudi - Creepers (P.A.F.F.'s Cloudy Mix) [FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.04 20200 plays
- 18. Moskito (Weirdo 1 EP) [Straight Up!, 2010] 2.02 1681 plays
- 1. 01. Hayfevah - Desolate 4.21
- 2. 02. Hayfevah - Slice 2.49
- 3. 03. Hayfevah - Delusion 4.00
- 4. 04. Hayfevah - Emotional Meltdown 3.00
- 5. 05. Hayfevah - Abyss of Bliss 3.42
- 6. 06. Hayfevah - Breslau Ghostbus 3.19
- 7. 07. Hayfevah - Interlude 2.54
- 8. 08. Hayfevah - Ferocious Beauty 3.37
- 9. 09. Hayfevah - Sorry 2.05
- 10. 10. Hayfevah - No Worries 4.09
Paweł Kasperski, better known as P.A.F.F. (born 20th June 1990) – electronic music producer.
In the year of 9 he got his first personal computer on which he tried his best in producing music with simple software. 3 years later he started producing with FL Studio.
In 2004 he was devoured by the world of trance music. At the end of 2006, Paweł began experimenting with trance, mixing it with electro, techno as well as progressive sort of trance. Then in July 2007 he was noticed by Ferry Corsten, the legend of trance who played Paweł’s track ‘There Is No Spoon’ during the 1st episode of his radioshow ‘Corsten’s Countdown’. Next, Ferry Corsten decided to release the track under the ‘Flashover Recordings’ record label. The track brought P.A.F.F.’s his first great success.
The year 2010 brings the stylistic evolution of P.A.F.F.’s music who does not find himself in only one genre, yet he starts producing hip hop beats for the biggest Polish rappers. He also releases an EP titled ‘Weirdo 1 EP’ which appears to be of electro house style and completely different from his former, trance productions. In the same year, Paweł wins a Polish contest (which is about remixing Chopin’s works) thanks to his own interpretation of Chopin’s ‘Mazurka in A minor, Op. 17, No. 4’ titled “DubZurek”.
On 28th January 2011, there appeared Markus Schulz’s compilation titled „Prague ‘11” which contained tech-trancey monster track ‘Conductor of Death’ made by P.A.F.F.
At the beginning of 2012, Paweł released his album titled „The Foggy Tales” under Hayfevah alias. The album is a typical blend of such genres as: post-dubstep, ambient, breakbeat and future garage. It has been available for free download on his webpage.
In February 2012, Paweł created an unofficial remix of “Burn”, the track of popular singer and actress, Jada Pinkett-Smith. The track won her critical acclaim and it was published on Jada’s Facebook fanpage. A week after, her husband Will Smith did the same which encouraged more people to listen to the track and finally Paweł gained more fans and about 100.000 plays on SoundCloud.
In the first half of 2013 Pawel released a mixtape along with Polish rapper Tede called "PAFFISTOTEDES". He also released a track "King Kong" on Steve Aoki's label - Dim Mak Records. On September 2013 he signed a deal with BMG France and now is working on productions and remixes for many different artists worldwide.
P.A.F.F. is best known for experimenting with numerous music genres, moreover, he is not afraid of breaking the rules in the music world which makes him appreciated by many people. Since 2007, his tracks have been played and recommended by many artists & DJ’s such as: Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, Diplo, Major Lazer, deadmau5, Steve Aoki, Paul Oakenfold, Antoine Clamaran, Bodyrox, Markus Schulz, Ferry Corsten and many more.