- Erika Lee - Breaking The Sickness (Pablo Artigas Remix) NOW AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE! Artwork Pablo Artigas on March 25, 2013 20:04
- 1. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 013 (Guest David Due) 2.00.00 130 plays
- 2. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 012 (Guest George Rimore) 2.00.00 157 plays
- 3. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 011 (Guest Damien Anthony) 2.00.00 104 plays
- 4. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 010 (10th Episode Special) 1.59.26 173 plays
- 5. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 009 (Guest Lord Temo) 2.03.56 96 plays
- 6. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 008 (Guest Maurii) 2.00.00 93 plays
- 7. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 007 (Guest Henry A) 2.00.00 119 plays
- 8. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 006 (Guest Henry A) 2.00.00 169 plays
- 9. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 005 (Guest Sam Hunwicke) 2.00.00 136 plays
- 10. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 004 (Guest Leon Blaq) 1.59.59 224 plays
- 11. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 003 (Guest Elvis Suarez) 2.00.00 33 plays
- 12. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 002 (Guest Project Re-Beat) 1.59.46 18 plays
- 13. Pablo Artigas - Individual Identity 001 (Guest Mike Saint-Jules) 1.56.03 35 plays
- Pablo Artigas Official Facebook Fan Page!
- Pablo Artigas on Google+!
- Pablo Artigas Tracks on Beatport!
Trance and Progressive House Producer/Remixer/DJ/Radio Host
Pablo Artigas started his journey as a music producer during his teenage years. It first began with promoting and hosting successful underground parties in NYC. Through these events, Pablo was introduced to more and more electronic dance music. By the time he was seventeen (17) years old, Pablo began teaching himself how to learn to play the piano in hopes that it would further his passion for electronic dance music, more specificially trance. He later signed up to be classically trained in piano and in music theory. During his senior year of high school, he also began to learn to play guitar. Pablo is known for incorporating piano and/or guitar pieces in most of his productions, earning him the nickname, "Piano Artigas".
Though Pablo Artigas is very passionate about his music production, DJ'ing has also been a big influence in his musical development. His eyes were opened wide the at his very first big EDM event. He saw the grammy nominated Paul van Dyk at the Summerstage in Central Park when he was still only eighteen (18) years old and ever since then, he has sought to be on that stage. Being a big Paul van Dyk and trance fan in general, he figured with hard work and perseverance he could eventually get to that level.
Pablo Artigas has seen some very profound successes early on his musical career. in 2007, he had his first release with his track, "Happy Hour" on Nine73 Records which was aired on DI.fm on multiple occasions. He followed up with more releases and later in 2012, he released his track, "Wacheeta" on Red Bug Recordings which charted on the Progressive House charts in many online download stores including DJ Download, Audiojelly and remained at the #1 position for over two (2) weeks on the Progressive House charts of Junodownload during July of 2012. Also during the summer of 2012, Pablo worked with colaboree DJ Chris and formed "Portal Keepers". Under their Portal Keepers alias, they produced the track, "SummerLand", which was the official theme song for the first annual "SummerLand Festival" that was held in Larnaca, Cyprus which included performances by Dash Berlin, Orjan Nilsen, Robbie Rivera and Aly and Fila just to name a few.
Pablo Artigas' s most recent success has been the launch of his radio show, 'Individual Identity'. Individual Identity premired on the rapidly growing online radio station 'Technohouse.fm' which features shows by big names such as UMEK, Marco Bailey, 303 Lovers, Sharam and many more! The show's launch has attracted hundreds of listeners from around the world and continues to grow with each passing week. Individual Identity airs every Saturday at 4 pm Eastern Standard Time. Pablo Artigas's outlook for the coming months is looking very promising as more opportunities arise on a weekly basis with more colaborations, track release requests and gig requests.
You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter!
Supported by BombBeats