- 1. Der Himmel Über Hannover (please read description) 1.56 264 plays
- 2. Erdinger Weissbräu (please read description) 2.09 256 plays
- 3. Morgenspaziergang I (please read description) 1.27 255 plays
- 4. In Der Berliner Dom - http://youtu.be/nAaGDATG978 2.34 273 plays
- 5. Sandmann, Lieber Sandmann (please read description) 0.56 804 plays
- 6. My Woman From Orangienburg Str. (please read description) 1.33 135 plays
- 7. Morgenspaziergang II (please read description) 1.20 220 plays
- 8. Soli Deo Gloria (please read description) 4.11 212 plays
- 9. Morgenspaziergang III (please read description) 1.44 212 plays
- Download track Go to track Siddhartha (Listen To The River) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEIKa-WMHM10. Siddhartha (Listen To The River) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEIKa-WMHM 3.32 255 plays
- 11. Morgenspaziergang IV 1.36 224 plays
- 12. The Juggling Girl 0.56 200 plays
- 13. Kunsthaus Tacheles (please read description) 2.02 149 plays
- 14. Hansa (please read description) 4.23 241 plays
- OAC Facebook Page
- wann das kind kind war [pripyat and chernobyl exclusion zone]
- And In The Endless Night They Shed Their Tears (Video)
- Friends and Collaborators
I have been creating music for many years now, mostly on an old PC. Then in early 2011 I almost exclusively started to use my iPad as a means of making music.
As my artist name suggests I tend to focus on ambient based tunes. This can take the form of piano improvisations, use of orchestral based sounds to using pure synth tones and spacey vibes and textures. This kind of makes me very much a soundscape/soundtrack composer.
I know some may see the iPad as a mere toy and don't take anyone who uses such a tool seriously. Personally I don't care. What it does let me do is create music wherever I am be it in a coffee shop, in a laundrette or even half way up a mountain (which by the way I haven't done yet!). The iPad gives me a lot of creative freedom and in essence just lets me play just what I feel.
I am more than happy for people to download my tracks and do with what they want - always happy to collaborate :)