- 1. Daniel Mehes - Direction(Owen Sands Remix) - [Different Is Different Records] 3.03 42 plays
- 2. Virulent - Abyssal Shelf - (Owen Sands Remix) - [Dystopian Rhythm] 3.13 101 plays
- 3. Sime - U - (Owen Sands Remix) - [Different Is Different] 2.59 141 plays
- 4. Justin Kase - Initiate Sequence(Owen Sands Remix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.44 99 plays
- 5. Andrei Morant - The Prelude (Owen Sands Remix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.23 149 plays
- 6. Virulent - Root 2 - (Owen Sands Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 3.31 333 plays 129.0 BPM
- 7. OVI M. - Emeris - (Owen Sands Chordy Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 3.34 112 plays 126.0 BPM
- 8. OVI M. - Emeris - (Owen Sands Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 3.45 53 plays 126.0 BPM
- 9. Virulent - Kill Command (Owen Sands Remix) [Ill Bomb Records] 2.45 149 plays
- 10. Justin Kase - The Ill Pills (Owen Sands Remix) [Ill Bomb Records] 1.58 88 plays
- 11. Chamomile - Ambassador Spock (Owen Sands Remix) [Ill Bomb Records] 7.22 60 plays
- 12. Darren Marshall - Melo (Owen Sands Remix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 6.43 40 plays 126.0 BPM
Owen Sands - Phase Disruptor EP - [Ill Bomb Records] 5 tracks, 12.55 Owen Sands on October 21, 2013 16:04
- 1. Owen Sands - Phase Disruptor (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.12 134 plays
- 2. Owen Sands - X - Path (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.29 66 plays
- 3. Owen Sands - Mines Of Mind (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.50 59 plays
- 4. Owen Sands - Deaded (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.34 28 plays
- 5. Owen Sands - T - Factor (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 2.49 36 plays
- 1. Owen Sands - Floor Weapon(Original Mix) - [De-Konstrukt] 3.41 360 plays
- 2. Owen Sands - Darkson(Original Mix) - [De-Konstrukt] 3.56 221 plays
- 1. Owen Sands - Comparator (Original Mix) - [Ill Bomb Records] 3.30 264 plays
- 2. Owen Sands - Cosmic Drift - [Ill Bomb Records] 3.06 206 plays
Owen Sands - Oblique Pane EP - [Gotham Grooves] 2 tracks, 3.11 Owen Sands on September 02, 2013 15:35
- 1. Owen Sands - Shadow Step(Original Mix) - Gotham Grooves 1.37 107 plays
- 2. Owen Sands - Oblique Pane (Original Mix) - Gotham Grooves 1.33 90 plays
Different is Different
More Or less
Owen Sands is no Stranger to electronic music creation. He was mesmerized early on watching his grandfather make midi keyboards in his basement and rocking out with his Wurlitzer sideman.
Growing up in New York Owen was heavily influenced by Hip Hop and Techno from the thriving New York City scene. In the late 1990s he began performing live PA sets with his brother and partner in crime Justin Kase. He played many New York venues and raves with his innovative live sets and eventually moved on to DJing and keeping the live PA rig in the studio for productions.
Through countless sessions of self-taught production, Owen landed a string of 12' vinyl releases on labels like Aquarius, Stickman, Silver Pearl, and Climax Records from 2001-2003. During this time Owen Sand's production work received support from world class jocks such as John Digweed, Tony Thomas, Jay Tripwire and numerous others. His music has been charted on the notorious Balance Record pool several times and licensed for various Television and CD compilation projects such as Showtime's hit series 'Queer as Folk'.
After a 8 year hiatus from music production Owen is back at it again releasing tracks on his brother Justin Kase's digital imprint 'Ill Bomb Records' and various other electronic labels such as Different is Different, De-Konstrukt and Tulipa Recordings.
Owen's recent work has had great feedback and high praise from many industry professionals. His work has made it to the Techno Essential 20 on Traxsource and has been featured there as well. He has had several releases in the top 100 Techno and Tech House releases at Beatport as well as being featured numerous times on Satellite records and even having his track 'Bug on Out' hit #1 on Satellite's website for a week straight.
If you like banging Tech House and Techno you will definitely want to keep your eyes and ears open for Owen Sands. It is very hard for Owen to not write bangers these days. It's in his blood.