- 1. 11D11M12Y - Electronic Web - Live Modular Improvisation 21.54 103 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. 08D09M12Y - Analogue 90s - Live Modular Improvisation 13.04 78 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. 02D09M12Y - Rolling LFOs - Live Modular Improvisation 10.24 54 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. 22D08M12Y - whoop whoop - Live Modular Improvisation 12.57 45 plays 120.0 BPM
- 5. 06D08M12Y - Electric Robot - Live Modular Improvisation 10.31 82 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. 03D08M12Y - Mind Manipulation - Live Modular Improvisation 12.25 63 plays 120.0 BPM
- 7. 16D07M12Y - Now You Punks Will Get It - Live Modular improvisation 11.27 64 plays 120.0 BPM
- 8. 02D07M12Y - FDA - Live Modular Improvisation 8.23 71 plays 120.0 BPM
- 9. 11D06M12Y - Live Modular Improvisation 16.57 60 plays 120.0 BPM
- 10. 12D11M11Y - a step aside - Live Modular Improvisation 11.46 162 plays 120.0 BPM
- 11. 12D09M11Y - Midnight - Live Analogue / Moduler Improvisation 8.52 209 plays 120.0 BPM
- 12. 08D09M11Y - Plastic Train - Live Modular/Analogue Improvisation 12.16 100 plays
- 13. 12D08M11Y - Mechanic Horse - Live Analogue / Modular Improvisation 16.02 148 plays 120.0 BPM
- 14. 27D07M11Y - Electrophant - Live Analogue / Modular improvisation 17.04 199 plays 120.0 BPM
- 15. 15D07M11Y - Deepsea Touchdown - Live Modular / Analogue improvisation 10.44 217 plays 120.0 BPM
- 16. 30D06M11Y - Late Knight Kung Fu - Live Improvisation Analogue / Modular 12.43 162 plays 120.0 BPM
- 17. 31D01M13Y - Live Modular/Analogue Improvisation 13.23 24 plays
Otan is interested in the imperfect nuances ( human and circuits ) which can be surprising when using analogue gear like a modular in a live situation.
Everything in our age and time is so digitally perfect that nothing has left a distinct character , personality ! Everything in our age follows a formula, rule , set by some trend setter in last 30 years.
Counter Culture, not following the mainstream, the masses, its like a revolution against the perfect product !
With Computers you can repeat your ideas until they are perfect ! Its like
digital photography ..... .
Everything in our world is perfectly manufactured that there is some beauty in the unexpected and analog . The unexpected and new becomes beautiful !
The goal is to create some interesting experimental music, which is counter culture to computer assisted music creation . Therefore all songs are live improvisations. What you hear is what you get. Enjoy.
Doepfer Analog Modular
Livewire Audio Frequency Generator
Livewire Dual Cyclotron
harvestman Piston Honda
WMD Wave Gamma Source
Flame Talking Synth
TipTop z8000, z3000
Synthesis Technology e350
Synthesis Technology e560
Genoqs Octopus Sequencer
Comments are welcome
You are encouraged to download and remix. Just send me the link in return :)