- 1. Sunday Marmelade - 120BPM 192kbs 5.20 128 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. Call Your Name - 119BPM 192kbs 3.52 116 plays 119.0 BPM
- 3. Oszillo aka Shredr & Hexlr (Faith Evans Remix) 120BPM 196kbs 5.10 179 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. Late Starter Hero - 116BPM 192kbs 5.35 181 plays 116.0 BPM
- 5. Brand New Loudspeaker - 120BPM 192kbs 5.22 162 plays 120.0 BPM
- 6. Hypnoszillo (Rework) 126BPM 192kbs 7.16 108 plays 126.0 BPM
- 7. Odyssey to Helmholzplatz - 122BPM 192kbs 5.34 187 plays 122.0 BPM
- 8. Oszillo and the Wonderbra - Quickie (120bpm 320kbs) 7.00 72 plays 120.0 BPM
- ★ My brother _ AudioPolice _
- ★ My singer+songwriter Krist-jan-69
- ★ My dancer+singer Sofia Pintzou
- Free Pussy Riot ★★★ Group
- ◤◢◤◢ wildgefluegel.org ◤◢◤◢
- greetings to all lovely mommy's!! :-P
- ✄ fashion inspired music group ✄
- u cant play music in your office? take this!
- writing your own vst? support here.
- or a special selfmade AU plugin?
- a funny summary about me (german)!
I like sharing and Pizza.
I write this music your mom
told, you should not listen.
What are you waiting for?
Shut up and dance!!!
Well, i played long time in
Club der Republik, Dresden.
I still like to play most from vinyl!
for booking: write me here!
◤◢◤◢◤◢ OSZILLO ◤◢◤◢◤◢
... was born 1975 in Karl-Marx-Stadt, one of this industrial citys in the east. Then i listened dadys jazzband & vinyls and of course a lot jazz, bossa and early electronics this time, so i startet singing intuitive jazzy bodypercussive things. My mommy was not wondering it came out of me later with playing drums and being in long long dance sessions. In the right age and place while the wall went away, i fall in love with house and techno. The detroit and chicago virus found his perfect body. After years making electronic music for my own and my brother i started playing officially 1999, first known as shredr&hexlr. With opening of the club of republic in dresden a resident cowork was base for all following disasters. if i was not playing vinyl you have seen me perhaps playing percussion to this club. Yeah! I made a lot real time visuals too wich where part of scepa crew's soundscapes. And now after all this digital revolution, everything still under development.
Electronic is not just music!
Tune in, comment & enjoy.
◤◢◤◢◤◢ Favourite Label ◤◢◤◢◤◢
Uncanny Valley Dresden