Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Top of the line music technology equipment for digital audio production and editing.
* Seven studios, including a state-of-the-art, surround-sound mixing and tracking room
* Digidesign hardware and Pro Tools software
* High quality pre-amps and microphones
* Open to all currently-enrolled OSU students
* Demo CD’s for ensembles and solo artists
* Sound design for video and video sync (Foley and Sound Effects)
* Midi-synthesis orchestration
* Recital recording and editing
* Portable systems: multi-track system and memory disk recorder for off-site recording
* Server space for storage transfer from system to system
* Recording and Editing courses are open to music students and non-music students with departmental approval.
* MUS 493 Basic Recording Techniques 3 credits
* MUS 494 Intermediate Recording Techniques 3 credits
* MUS 495 Advanced Recording Techniques 3 credits
* MUS 496 Surround Sound 3 credits
Studio Recording and Editing
Benton Hall 304E
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97331-2221
Funding for the studios and equipment for the Sound Design Studio was made available by a grant from the OSU Technology Resource Fund.