- John O'Callaghan Vs. Blazer Feat. Alan Watts - Rawquiem (Osiris Vs Victims 'Meaningless Life' Edit) Artwork Osiris (S. Paschalis) on June 23, 2012 12:06
- Osiris - Breakbeats Yearmix 2011 (As played in OSWF Ep. #24 - www.life892.com) Artwork Osiris (S. Paschalis) on January 23, 2012 22:33
- Chris Oblivion Feat. Sissy - Don't Be Afraid Tonight 2011 (Chris Voro vs Osiris Remix) [PREVIEW] Artwork Osiris (S. Paschalis) on August 26, 2011 12:07
- Afternova & Blueman Vs. Hans Zimmer Ft. Lisa Gerrard - Now We Are Free For Serenity (Osiris Remash) Artwork Osiris (S. Paschalis) on October 23, 2010 13:46
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
- Osiris - Facebook Profile
- Osiris - Twitter
- Osiris - Youtube
- Osiris & Silverblabe Pres. World's Finest (Official Facebook Page)
- Osiris Pres. Afterlife (Latest Edition)
- Osiris Sets - Mixcloud
- Osiris - Google Plus
- Osiris & Silverblade Pres. World's Finest (PodOmatic)
- Life 892 Radio
OSIRIS & SILVERBLADE Pres. "WORLD'S FINEST"
*FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/OSWF.Radioshow
18:00-20:00 (Greece) / 17:00-19:00 (CET)
...Exclusively on www.life892.com !!!
Born in the small city of Lamia, Greece, but later spending the first years of his life in the European influenced island of Corfu, Osiris has officially begun the trip to glory. His passion for music started in a very early age, when, as a child, he grew up to the sounds of his beloved Prodigy and other dance music projects, such as Ace Of Base, Faithless, SNAP! and, some years later, with the influential geniuses of Fatboy Slim and Moby.
His addiction to Trance music took place when a schoolmate passed him a double CD with some of the biggest classics in history, such as "For An Angel", "Superstring", "Love Stimulation", "Age Of Love", "Nightmare" and "Greece 2000". Since then, his favourite kind of music has changed rapidly, and some of the various megahits of the time, such as "Silence" by Delerium, remixed by Airscape and "Saltwater" by Chicane, among others, drawn his attention. The next thing he ultimately wanted to do was being able to mix tunes like those in his own style, so the sport of DJing with success is probably the biggest goal for him to accomplish.
Having being checking out the progress of DJs/artists like Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, M.I.K.E. (Push), Above & Beyond, Armin Van Buuren, Lange, Cosmic Gate and The Thrillseekers, most notably, he has embraced a multi-style mixing ability, as his limitations in Trance music genres were never an issue, even though he obviously prefers mixing in a higher tempo.
Always fond of ancient history and mythology, he came up with the artist alias of the Egyptian Ruler of the Underworld, and Lord of the Afterlife, Osiris, some years ago. Also, his attraction for quality in music as much as unique, fresh sounds is the key for the Greek youngster to the start of a succesful career on decks....