- KOMES & Bombs Away - Apple Juice & Vodka (Orkestrated Remix) Artwork ORKESTRATED on June 12, 2014 07:1246244 Plays92 Comments2200 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Prefect - Whats Love (Orkestrated Remix) Artwork ORKESTRATED on April 16, 2014 07:3387365 Plays142 Comments3636 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.16
- Orkestrated - Dizzy [Brooklyn Fire Records] Artwork ORKESTRATED on March 02, 2014 05:48110707 Plays167 Comments4622 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.15
- Orkestrated - It's A Jungle [One Love] Artwork ORKESTRATED on September 16, 2013 09:10109889 Plays155 Comments3943 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.00
- Orkestrated, Fries & Shine ft. Big Nab - Melbourne Bounce [ONELOVE] Artwork ORKESTRATED on May 20, 2013 06:14258883 Plays239 Comments7879 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.45
For Bookings Contact:
Orkestrated comprise of Melbourne local heavyweights, Adam Bartas and Dean Paps. With over 15 years of dj’ing experience between them, it is little wonder why they command such a cult following across all venues they grace with their presence.
Adam owe’s his eclectic love for music to early influences showed to him by his father, who also is no stranger to the music industry. Having being exposed to such a vast array of genres, has subsequently fine tuned Adam’s ear into hearing the best out of tracks and extracting the junk. With the help and drive from fellow partner in crime Dean Paps, Adam spun his first records in 2002. We have all been treated to the edits, bootlegs and most notably; live acapella’s, in which Adam is second to none. Adam hit his straps in 2008 where he successfully polled in the highly acclaimed inthemix awards, finishing #1 in Victoria and Number #7 in Australia. Since then he has played internationally and all across Australia, having supported many of the best including Oliver Huntemann, Phil Kieran, Audiojack and Tocadisco to name a few. Music festivals are also no feat to far for Adam, having played at Kiss My Grass, Future Music Festival and main stage at Summadayze. The clever lyrics behind Orkestrated original, ‘Nightcrawler’ can also be credited to the creative mind of Bartas. Adam’s ability to play to the right tunes at the right time is the reason behind his continued success.
On the same side of the decks, we have the evergreen Dean Paps. Dean began his music journey at a young age, clocking up many hours of experience by spinning only the best of vinyls. The spearhead behind much of the production that comes along with Orkestrated, has seen many young up and coming producers mimic his style. “Give me a simplistic track with a solid bassline, and I’m set”, is synonymous with the quality that dean puts out in his tracks and sets. Having been part of the electronic music scene for over a decade, Dean has stood the test of time and established himself as one of the most sought after acts in Melbourne.
These two pioneers have helped create and shape the current movement of music in Melbourne that is being pushed and sought after by many dj’s of different experience and tastes from around the globe. You can catch them doing what the do best every week at clubs such as NightCrawler@Levels, Billboards, LaDiDa, Cloud 9, Room, Orange Whip, Fake Tits @ Tramp, Circus and various other venues for special appearances.
JUST ORK IT.