- 1. 01. Bad Boy Orange - Hum! (Por Favor No Tengas Errores) - Freak Circus EP 4.36 3120 plays 160.0 BPM
- 2. 02. Bad Boy Orange - Groove On (Yeah!) - Freak Circus EP 5.59 1734 plays 160.0 BPM
- 3. 03. Bad Boy Orange - Kermesse - Freak Circus EP 2.59 1308 plays 160.0 BPM
- 4. 04. Bad Boy Orange - Shaolin Killa - Freak Circus EP 4.26 1166 plays 160.0 BPM
- 5. 05. Bad Boy Orange - Apurate - Freak Circus EP 3.43 959 plays 160.0 BPM
Bad Boy Orange - Música Bajada De Internet [FREE DOWNLOAD] 25 tracks, 2.58.28 Orange on September 20, 2012 05:50
- 1. Bad Boy Orange - Música Bajada De Internet Mixtape 57.11
- 2. 01. Bad Boy Orange - Groove In The Name Of Love - Música Bajada De Internet 5.20 3846 plays 172.0 BPM
- 3. 02. Bad Boy Orange - Pardon Me - Música Bajada De Internet 6.12 1812 plays 173.0 BPM
- 4. 03. Bad Boy Orange - House Music - Música Bajada De Internet 5.30 1322 plays 170.0 BPM
- 5. 04. Bad Boy Orange - We Need More Cowbell feat Bass Reflex - Música Bajada De Internet 4.32 1130 plays 176.0 BPM
- 6. 05. Bad Boy Orange - Through The Night - Música Bajada De Internet 6.12 921 plays 170.0 BPM
- 7. 06. Bad Boy Orange - My Life - Música Bajada De Internet 4.41 781 plays 174.0 BPM
- 8. 07. Bad Boy Orange - Pajaritos feat. Giorgiolive - Música Bajada De Internet 3.43 782 plays 176.0 BPM
- 9. 08. Bad Boy Orange - Getting Hotter - Música Bajada De Internet 5.35 754 plays 173.0 BPM
- 10. 09. Bad Boy Orange - No Choice - Música Bajada De Internet 6.06 651 plays 173.0 BPM
- 11. 10. Bad Boy Orange - Angel - Música Bajada De Internet 4.40 653 plays 172.0 BPM
- 12. 11. Bad Boy Orange - Can't Stay Quiet - Música Bajada De Internet 4.51 683 plays 170.0 BPM
- 13. 12. Bad Boy Orange - Gotan - Música Bajada De Internet 4.36 586 plays 170.0 BPM
- 14. 13. Bad Boy Orange - Macumba feat. Fauna - Música Bajada De Internet 4.32 610 plays 176.0 BPM
- 15. 14. Bad Boy Orange - Workers feat Bass Reflex - Música Bajada De Internet 5.14 598 plays 174.0 BPM
- 16. 15. Bad Boy Orange - Around The Love - Música Bajada De Internet 6.03 462 plays 174.0 BPM
- 17. 16. Bad Boy Orange - Take Me Higher - Música Bajada De Internet 6.00 469 plays 174.0 BPM
- 18. 17. Bad Boy Orange - Always Toghether - Música Bajada De Internet 4.36 455 plays 172.0 BPM
- 19. 18. Bad Boy Orange - Believe Me - Música Bajada De Internet 4.26 393 plays 176.0 BPM
- 20. 19. Bad Boy Orange - Wind Of Change feat Bass Reflex - Música Bajada De Internet 5.18 427 plays 174.0 BPM
- 21. 20. Bad Boy Orange - Vercetti - Música Bajada De Internet 4.30 440 plays 174.0 BPM
- 22. 21. Bad Boy Orange - Drone March - Música Bajada De Internet 4.41 533 plays 170.0 BPM
- 23. 22. Bad Boy Orange - SPAM feat Victoria Maurette - Música Bajada De Internet 4.43 511 plays 176.0 BPM
- 24. 23. Bad Boy Orange - I'd Give Anything - Música Bajada De Internet 4.35 559 plays 174.0 BPM
- 25. 24. Bad Boy Orange - Keep On Running - Música Bajada De Internet 4.30 622 plays 174.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored (Bad Boy Orange RMX)[+160 FREE DOWNLOAD]1. The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored (Bad Boy Orange RMX)[+160 FREE DOWNLOAD] 4.58 1010 plays 174.0 BPM
- 2. Bad Boy Orange feat. Edward - Si Zeñoda [+160 FREE DOWNLOAD] 2.58 2803 plays 150.0 BPM
- 3. Bad Boy Orange - Rave On - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD 4.09 2776 plays 150.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Bad Boy Orange - Alto Octanaje (firestarter) - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD4. Bad Boy Orange - Alto Octanaje (firestarter) - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD 3.49 2272 plays 176.0 BPM
- 5. Bad Boy Orange - Real - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD 3.46 3366 plays 140.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Bad Boy Orange remix) - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD6. Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Bad Boy Orange remix) - djorange.com / +160 FREE DOWNLOAD 4.52 7148 plays 174.0 BPM
Bad Boy Orange 2000´s Old School Official Remixes Collection 4 tracks, 25.40 Orange on September 06, 2012 23:17
- 1. Gustavo Cerati - Altar (Bad Boy Orange +160 D&B RMX) - Released by BMG - 2003 6.16 2317 plays 175.0 BPM
- 2. Babasonicos - Atomicum (Bad Boy Orange +160 D&B RMX) - Released by Pop Art- 2002 6.46 1176 plays 170.0 BPM
- 3. Altocamet - Instántanea (Bad Boy Orange +160 D&B RMX) - Released by Triac Medium - 2003 6.33 733 plays 163.0 BPM
- Go to track Eterna Inocencia - Tomalo Con Calma (Bad Boy Orange +160 D&B RMX) - Released by Lee-Chi Discos - 20034. Eterna Inocencia - Tomalo Con Calma (Bad Boy Orange +160 D&B RMX) - Released by Lee-Chi Discos - 2003 6.04 1004 plays 175.0 BPM
- 1. Bad Boy Orange - Música Bajada De Internet Mixtape 57.11
- 2. 2014-03-09 - Bad Boy Orange - Space Love Mixtape 02 1.00.40 160.0 BPM
- 3. 2013-05-19 - Bad Boy Orange - Space Love Mixtape 01 59.13 236 plays 160.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track 2013-05-24 - Buenos Aires Frente Jungle (Bad Boy Orange B2B Dj Buey) Live @ +160, Bahrein4. 2013-05-24 - Buenos Aires Frente Jungle (Bad Boy Orange B2B Dj Buey) Live @ +160, Bahrein 2.43.54 370 plays 160.0 BPM
- +160 at Facebook
- ALL IN ONE
- Bad Boy Orange at Resident Advisor
- Bad Boy Orange at Beatport Dj
Please note that I am in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Bad Boy Orange
For instant messenger:
For live performance or DJ enquiries contact:
Cruz @ Surface on +54 11 4809 0746
Dj, Producer, Promoter from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Making Noise with the Best Drum And Bass and everything with Big, Bad and Heavy Basslines Since 1997.
Soy DJ, sí, mezclo discos de otra gente, uno atrás de otro y desde cierto punto de vista creo algo desconocido. Es posible que eso nuevo que ocasiono sea una sensación abismal, te hago caer, en lo más profundo del panocéano musical, esa gran masa dividida por géneros muy diferenciados por sus exóticos rasgos y secretos que esconden; entre ellos figura, la vasta y variada topografía del drum & bass. Es en este aspecto, donde este gran abismo cala el interés humano, y mi intención es ayudarte a descubrirlo, hasta llegar al asombro.
Pioneer of the Drum and Bass movement of South America, Eduardo LaForgia, just like Tim Roth in Reservior Dogs was baptized Orange. With time his he was dubbed the Bad Boy of Buenos Aires, as he refused to play the "good boy" and injected local dancefloors with the down and dirty basslines of jungle in the 90's when house and techno were the mainstream. Today he continues to fight the current, keeping locals up to date on the most avant-garde of contemporary Drum and Bass and Dubstep and gaining international fame for his long running party +160 with its constant showcase of the best Djs on the scene. He's been mackin the dj booth since he was 16, and today his experience shows. His faithful devotion has to the Bass Music is a godsend to the genre and a blessing to those who habitat his dancefloor.
Representative of the drum and bass movement in Argentina and South America, Eduardo Laforgia -as Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs- was baptized Orange. His new name was later rounded off with the Bad Boy prefix: it was not of a "good boy" to play jungle in Buenos Aires dancefloors in the mid 90"s.
Hyperkinetic and electric, as the music he preaches, before he landed in local DJ booths at age 16, he had been a skater, a hardcore boy and a drum player in several punk bands. Not even losing an inch of his rocker attitude, after investigating the intelligent techno field, trip hop and ambient sounds, he finally embraced drum & bass with faithful devotion.
A leading promoter of electronic culture through conceiving different clubs, with his friend DJ Buey he started Buenos Aires Frente Jungle in 1997: a running project that contributed to the rise of a new tribe of drum and bass fans. His role as a communicator and an essential participant of the scene led him to be a founding member of "buenosaliens.com", a specialized website that has been uninterruptedly tracking the pulse of local dance culture since 1998.
Almost at the same time, Bad Boy Orange has been continuously nourishing his DJ and producer career. The new millennium took him on a US Tour and before the end of 2001 he released the EP Quién hace tu vida tan Naranja? (Who makes your live so Orange?) Since then, his production tasks have kept him busy between remixes and edits to surprise his audience each week during his DJ sets. He also teamed up with popular Argentine rock artists and bands: he has been a member of Erica García"s band, has collaborated with Los Pericos, has played with Miranda! and has remixed the likes of Babasónicos, Eterna Inocencia and Gustavo Cerati, the former leader and vocalist of Argentina"s Soda Stereo with whom he also shared stage in the Gran Rex theater.
A combination of fidelity, work and talent, plus street attitude, allowed him to introduce the +160 drum & bass suite proposal in 2002. A weekly cult venue that not only helped developing the drum and bass culture, but it also gave Orange the opportunity to bring to Argentina the most representative artists of the genre, like Grooverider, Bryan Gee, Dillinja, Adam F, Shy FX, Marcus Intalex, Digital, D-Bridge, Dj Die, Shimon, Dj Marky, TC, S.P.Y., Jenna G, Drumsound, Sigma, Makoto, Ink, A-Sides, Dj Silver, Danny Wheeler, MC Darrison, Deeizm MC from UK. It also allowed him to reinforce the link between Argentina and Brazil by inviting Marky, Patife, DJ Andy and XRS, and the most important Brazilian DJs of the scene to play at his +160 weekly club.
Apart form participating in the Brazilian festival Skol Beats 2006, he has also played at all the Creamfields Buenos Aires editions. Since 2004, he has been presenting the show Bad Boy Orange Freak Circus, in which he invites almost ten persons to the stage to play the last productions and mash-ups with bass, drums, keyboards, MCs, a human beat boxer and VJs. In 2008, he toured throughout Europe, which includes a gig at Movement, the London´s club that inspired Orange to create +160 party.
Today he continues as a curator and DJ resident of his weekly +160 night and, after many radio experiences, every Sunday midnight (-3 GTM) he has his own Delta Club show on Delta FM 90.3Mhz and worldwide at http://fmdelta903.com/ .