- 1. We Sting Too! 4.37 12 plays
- 2. Horizons 4.57 11 plays
- 3. Round and Round (Shroom Gyrl Remix) 4.15 15 plays
- 4. Core Fission 3.06 6 plays
- 5. Anarchy 3.25 6 plays
- 6. Absolute Zero 3.35 7 plays
- 7. Symmetria Kinetikos 5.23 8 plays
- 8. Ascensions Into Mania 4.52 6 plays
- 9. Particles and Waves 4.54 9 plays
- 10. Beyond (This Is A Voice) 5.08 8 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
175 beats per minute and counting!
Born and reared in the once dominant music metropolis of Detroit, Michigan — home of the Motown sound, a young Opus X had little trouble finding partners in rhythm and rhyme while growing up.
In the late 1990’s Opus X became increasing fascinated with electronic music. However it wouldn’t be until 2006 that he would actually begin composing and producing any material. A year later he released his first single, “Manic Ascension,” which quickly became a drum'n'bass club favorite.
To date Opus X has three CD releases under his belt, and has been credited with playing a major role in the evolution of modern drum'n'bass music, particularly in the States.