- Showtek & Ookay - Bouncer (OUT NOW) Artwork Ookay on March 24, 2014 19:02129073 Plays210 Comments5067 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.23
- Big (Original Mix) *Out Now* Artwork Ookay on January 10, 2014 01:53226979 Plays318 Comments7406 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.28
- GTA - The Crowd (Ookay Remix) Artwork Ookay on October 29, 2013 19:53329134 Plays503 Comments9357 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.18
- Steve Aoki, Chris Lake & Tujamo – Boneless (Ookay Remix) [Out Now] Artwork Ookay on September 10, 2013 20:17114193 Plays142 Comments3179 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.43
- Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Ookay Remix) ///FREE DOWNLOAD/// Artwork Ookay on August 19, 2013 23:14184357 Plays237 Comments4467 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.25
From humble beginnings, San Diego based producer, Ookay (pronounced “Okay”) exploded onto the electronic dance music scene and left a permanent mark resembling his now iconic bandana. With a rapidly growing fan base, due in part to his hilarious Twitter persona, Ookay has proven that age isn’t a factor and has quickly become one of the young leaders in the league of superstar Trap producers.
With tracks like Congrorock’s “Bless Di Nation Ft. Sean Paul” (Ookay remix), Steve Aoiki, Chris Lake & Tujamo’s “Boneless” (Ookay remix), and breaking down the boundaries between Hip Hop and EDM while also achieving mainstream success with Freshman and Sophomore releases on Ultra Records charting in the Beatport Top 10. More recently, Ookay teamed up with electronic music superstar to realase their take on Avicii’s “You Make Me” (Ookay & Diplo remix). With these successes as well as support from main stage giants like Tiesto, Steve Aoki, Diplo, Major Lazer, Borgore, Showtek, Chuckie, Kife Party, Dirtyphonics, Krewella, Adventure Club, and many more, Ookay has quickly become a household name in the bass music scene.
Not satisfied with his already stunning discography, Ookay teamed up with Dutch superstars Showtek to create ‘Bouncer’, one of the most highly anticipated singles that is sure to get everyone ready for festival season. Be sure to grab ‘Bouncer’ on March 24th from Skink Records, and watch the preview here (http://bit.ly/1gxJNc6)
Out of a desire to branch out and express himself in a completely different genre, Ookay began a side project named “Coaster” that encompasses the young producer’s love for Tech and Deep House. By itself the music produced under the Coaster persona is impressive enough, but when compared to Ookay’s more well known Trap catalogue, you can really begin to appreciate just how talented and diverse this young producer really is.
With 6 years of DJ experience under his belt, Ookay has gained a reputation for putting on an unbeatable live performance that features flawless transitions, supreme song selection, and even some comedic MC’ing from the man himself. Shaking festival grounds, bringing clubs to their feet, and rocking concert halls, Ookay has impressed and moved thousands of fans with what he manages to do behind the decks. Ookay’s grand impression on the world will continue to stay strong and grow in the many, many years to come from this young producer/DJ.