- 1. Internal Sun - OohWee Promo 3.49 1428 plays
- 2. MillsBoogie ft. Pomrad (talkbox) - Ooh, We Ballin' Promo 2.43 1709 plays
- Download track Go to track Pomrad - OohWee Tabernacle Promo3. Pomrad - OohWee Tabernacle Promo 1.20 1966 plays
- 4. Val Verde - OohWee Promo Teaser 4.09 897 plays
- 5. Mills Boogie ft.Pomrad (talkbox) - Ballerconvention promo 1.00 723 plays
- 6. Val Verde - HallOohWeeN Ballin' PartyPromo 0.54 831 plays
- 7. Nasty NAG - Nahh 2.11 996 plays
- Download track Go to track ToolBox - OohWee Promo8. ToolBox - OohWee Promo 2.10 3035 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
OohWee is an extended family of artists and deejays spearheaded by a couple of enthusiastic twenty somethings, operating from Antwerp, Belgium.
What originated in 2011 as a small party concept and outlet for contemporary bass music, quickly grew to become a record label and booking office for up and coming producers Pomrad, Beatbutcher, Fabeldier, Mills Boogie, Val Verde and Louis H, and deejays Die Hard 3 Pac, Fabriek and Natte Drøm. Inspired by the DIY ethic of labels such as LuckyMe, Brainfeeder, Numbers and Night Slugs we're slowly building up a diverse roster of talented cats from in and around Antwerp, without adapting to a certain style, and compromising on what we believe in. There are enough producers and musicians out here ready to be discovered, so we aspire in giving them an audience beyond their bedrooms, by being part of an exciting new Antwerp scene, and hopefully beyond.
And the dancefloor is where it all connects. Trying to bring a vibe similar to renowned forward thinking club nights such as Low End Theory in LA, Hoya:Hoya in Manchester and Deviation in London, OohWee parties are the focal point of our activities. This is where the energy is given back! In order to provide the best in low-end sound we co-operate with local soundsystem crew Fornication Hi-fi who are absolute badmen with enough credits in the Belgium reggae scene.
OohWee is about good times and exciting music. It's about bringing people together and putting Antwerp back on the map. There's a certain funk present in this city that we want you to discover.