XOR 003 - Oliver Rosemann - Pit (2013) 2 tracks, 10.52 Oliver Rosemann | XOR on February 23, 2013 10:32
XOR 002 - Oliver Rosemann - Vault (2012) 2 tracks, 12.19 Oliver Rosemann | XOR on December 23, 2012 17:30
XOR 001 - Oliver Rosemann - Maca (2012) 2 tracks, 11.44 Oliver Rosemann | XOR on October 13, 2012 16:14
- 1. Oliver Rosemann @ Black Box 09.11.12 1.37.16 920 plays
- 2. Oliver Rosemann - Grün (unreleased Tracks Mix) 1.11.28 806 plays
- 3. Oliver Rosemann @ Tropen Tango Festival 1.30.44 402 plays
- 4. Oliver Rosemann - Promo Mix 1.38.26 814 plays
- 5. Oliver Rosemann @ SoOPstitut Sessions #7 1.00.16 322 plays
- 6. Oliver Rosemann @ Victor Jara 09.05.09 Download link in the Description 0.00 239 plays
- 7. Oliver Rosemann livePA @ 10 kw Industriehallen 31.12.2004 57.31 228 plays
- 8. Oliver Rosemann livePA @ Lagerhof 26.02.05 1.01.40 106 plays
I am doing electronic music since around 1998. And as I always felt at home on the darker, gloomy side of techno, I tried to incorporate that into my own tracks and live sets. This led to my first live gig at the “10/40″ club in Leipzig, wich was the hottest place in town back then. It stood for uncompromising quality techno with a twist. A few years later, in 2006, I had my first vinyl appearance with “Unique Haircut” which was released on Miditonal Records. It was the same year when I met Jens Porath, a fellow DJ and from my Hometown.
We shared musical tastes and opinions so we spent some studio time and made a few tracks together. Eventually our little project Super Magnet was born out of this. We played at the “SonneMondSterne” Festival in Saalburg and at Leipzigs oldest club “Distillery”, just to name a few. I also frequently performed solo live sets during this time and finally released my first own EP on vinyl, published by Monomental Audio. In 2009 I released another track on Slidebar Recordings, a young german label. Recently I have been experimenting with electro, tech house and the lighter shades of techno in order to change my sound a bit. But I will still do dark and twisted live techno, though.