- 1. Oliver Koop - Subjective (original mix)//Free Download/ 9.15 276 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Oliver Koop - Victim Tool (old-edit)//Free Download 5.31 96 plays
- 1. [LR.prod]//NathanielHill & OliverKoop - live#2 (May2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.21.08 93 plays 130.0 BPM
- 2. Oliver Koop After mix @ Tribes_(May2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.04.50 125 plays
- 3. [LR.prod]//OliverKoop - Vertigo mix_(may2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.31.05 111 plays 126.0 BPM
- 4. [LR.prod]//NathanielHill & OliverKoop - live#1_(April2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.49.42 204 plays 130.0 BPM
- 5. OliverKoop//live mix home studio_(March2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.30.03 255 plays 128.0 BPM
- 6. OliverKoop//Dark Beat Factory podcast#044 by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 56.48 296 plays
- 7. [LR.prod]//Oliver Koop live mix @ Lost Resistance studio_(Feb2013) by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.10.26 280 plays 130.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track WASTPODCAST040 // OLIVER KOOP // LOST RESISTANCE PROD NEW YEAR SPECIAL [320 Download]8. WASTPODCAST040 // OLIVER KOOP // LOST RESISTANCE PROD NEW YEAR SPECIAL [320 Download] by WASTPODCAST040 55.54 448 plays
- 9. WASTPODCAST001 // OLIVER KOOP vs KNOBS (Live) ~ [DOWNLOAD] by WASTPODCAST001 2.00.01 823 plays
- 10. [LR.prod]//HAUNTED ADDICTION by OliverKoop by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 1.12.49 373 plays 126.0 BPM
- 11. [LR.prod]//JOINED THE RESISTANCE by Oliver Koop by Oliver Koop [LR.prod] 58.04 278 plays 126.0 BPM
Booking and contact: email@example.com
Oliver Koop resides in Europe’s capital: Brussels, Belgium.
He has a real passion for electronic music and in particular Detroit Techno. Influenced by artists like Derrick May, Surgeon, Jeff Mills, UR and Scan7 he started DJ’ing in 1998 and by 2004 he had started in the world of production producing his own tracks.
His production style ranges from deep to dark minimal, strong techno and everything in between.
His passion for producing can be heard on labels like M_Rec, TMM Records, Contrast Records, RapidFireRecords and RBL Records.
In 2003 Oliver became a resident at LinePhase, a Brussels after party concept until 2007.
He quickly took to playing live and became relaxed behind the decks finding different ways to impress the audience and make his mark as a DJ.
Through this residency he played in Brussels and other different cities to make a name for himself.
Nowadays you can find Oliver at Fuse, Dali’s Bar (KONTAKT) and the NEMO- parties every weekend.
Oliver’s future is promising as he continues to work on his own tracks while at the same time staying close to the party scene giving people what they want.