- 1. Kiss my arse 3.25 6943 plays
- 2. Kokshaw 3.42 237 plays
- 3. I dont like you (but I wouldn't mind your girlfriend) 4.04 469 plays
- 4. Depression 2.30 572 plays
- 5. Chancer 2.46 503 plays
- 6. Pain threshold (New mix) 4.22 79 plays
- 7. Middle of nowhere (just dance) 4.20 4363 plays
- 8. OLD TRAMP-The Loneliest fool in this town 3.56 8812 plays
- 9. Puppets 3.39 9898 plays
- 10. Give the kids what they want 4.12 102 plays
- 11. Equal Opportunities 3.15 361 plays
- 12. Wrong un (Demo) 4.07 297 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
New Tramp Pop.
Dirty beats,crunchy synths & songs choc full of lyrical mischief.
This is the new project of John Casson aka Snippet.
As is the way with these things,this project started with the writing of one song & no expectation at all-Kiss My Arse-which was a playful two fingers up to people who said no to him about something or other to do with music.Within a week of producing it Old Tramp had been played by BBC Introducing,BBC 6 Music & Amazing Radio, & had been invited to play(with his 5 piece indie dance backing band??) at the opening of a couple of new nightclubs in London & Hertfordshire.
Fresh from being thought of as a 5 piece,this 1 piece has been busy building his arsenal of new (& very much original) Old Tramp songs.
Yet to release a record & about to sign with a fine label,Old Tramp is currently in the throes of putting a debut e.p together with an album to follow in 2014.
Fresh On The Net compared Old Tramp to Damon Albarn's Gorillaz & said 'Tramp Pop-This is the future"
Old Tramp has also been described as “Tame Impala meets The Smiths at T-Rex’s house" & "sounds like Bowie devouring Hot Chip"
Fancy some Tramp Pop in your life?
Invite an Old Tramp into your home today & let your inner tramp run wild & free.