J DILLA "REBIRTH OF DETROIT" (FULL ALBUM STREAM) 21 tracks, 1.06.21 OFFICIALJDILLA on June 12, 2012 22:37
- 1. THE NEW INSTALLMENT (Intro) J Dilla 0.30 20551 plays
- 2. DETROIT MADNESS feat Ronnie Euro (PhatKat) 3.43 16802 plays
- 3. BIG THANGS feat Esham 3.25 12339 plays
- 4. RIDE WITH IT feat Tha Almighty Dreadnaughtz 4.13 10558 plays
- 5. SAY MY NAME feat LaPeace, MoeDirdee and Seven The General 3.07 9224 plays
- 6. DETROIT GAME feat Chuck Inglish (Cool Kids) and Boldy James 2.57 10171 plays
- 7. FEEL THIS SHIT feat Ketchphraze 2.48 7725 plays
- 8. CITY OF BOOM feat Loe Louis and Beej 3.20 6879 plays
- 9. LET'S PRAY TOGETHER feat Amp Fiddler 3.45 7770 plays
- 10. REQUIEM feat Allan Barnes (TheBlackbyrds) 2.54 6653 plays
- 11. DO IT RIGHT feat Fat Ray, VStylez and SoulMan (A.W.O.L.) 3.04 5420 plays
- 12. MY VICTORY feat Boldy James 2.59 5350 plays
- 13. REBIRTH IS NECESSARY feat Tone Plummer and Mr. Wrong 3.18 5037 plays
- 14. DILLATROIT feat Supa Emcee, Nick Speed and Guilty Simpson 4.28 5779 plays
- 15. CENTER OF THE MOVEMENT feat 5ELA and Pierre Anthony 3.26 4915 plays
- 16. PITFALLS feat Fat Ray, LaPeace and Loe Louis 4.30 4346 plays
- 17. DO IT FOR DILLA DAWG feat Illa J and Frank Nitt (CakeBoys) 2.14 5426 plays
- 18. JAY DEE'S REVENGE feat Danny Brown and Dj Dez 2.20 7387 plays
- 19. MOTOR CITY TWIRL feat Corey Sparks and Beej 2.55 4890 plays
- 20. HOUSE SHOES WAS SPINNIN' feat Quelle Chris 2.26 6199 plays
- 21. THE BEST THAT EVER DID IT feat John C and Allan Barnes (The Blackbyrds) 3.49 5930 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
James Dewitt Yancey (February 7, 1974 – February 10, 2006), better known as J Dilla or Jay Dee, was an American hip hop producer and emcee, who emerged from the mid-1990s underground hip-hop scene in Detroit, Michigan.
J Dilla was known as a “producer’s producer”, and was highly regarded by well known producers such as Pete Rock, Kanye West, Rza, Just Blaze, Dj Premier, Large Professor, 9th Wonder, Diamond D, Young Rj Rice, 88 keys, Hi-Tek, 14KT, Onra, Kev Brown, and Pharrell Williams (all who have named him as one of their favorite producers). Many considered him as a musical genius.
J Dilla’s legend lives up to his biography, and perhaps even overshadows it, because he refused to create a visible image for himself. J Dilla didn’t need an image. His music speaks for itself, and it speaks volumes. With little knowledge of his personal life, the world has embraced Dilla solely through his music. The myths and anecdotal accounts of James Yancey are limited to those who knew him best and loved him most, and they will tell you Dilla’s life revolved around two things. Love and Music.
J DILLA LIVES FOREVER