- 1. Nymark & Dryden- Colours 6.50 280 plays
- 2. EnterTheLexicon- Oxygen [Nymark's Carbon Dioxide Poisoning] 4.49 201 plays
- 3. Foo Fighters- My Hero [Nymark's Orchestral Reinterpretation] 3.44 449 plays
- 4. Nymark & Dryden- 'Colours' [Orchestral Draft] 1.56 225 plays
- 5. Nymark & Dryden- 'Solar Maximum' [Orchestral] 2nd Session 1.44 83 plays
- 6. BloodWrath Intro/'Served in Silence' 0.55 95 plays
- 7. New One 1st Session 1.32 222 plays
- 8. DsNE Second Session Upload 1.55 367 plays
- 9. April 2 [Orchestral] 1.13 48 plays
- 10. April Melody 1.13 71 plays
- 11. Let's Buy Happiness- Devil Show (nymark reinterpretation) [BOOTLEG] 3.19 320 plays
- 12. Nymark & Dryden- 'Collider' 7.08 204 plays
- 13. TDWF 2nd Session 0.49 134 plays
- 14. Nearly Solstice 1.22 140 plays
- 15. Nymark & Dryden- 'Dark Matter' 5.45 308 plays
- 16. The January Piano Song Idea 0.57 60 plays
- 1. Nymark & Dryden- 'Collider' 7.08 204 plays
- 2. Sit This One Out feat. Chrissie Dry 3.21 42 plays
- 3. DsNE Second Session Upload 1.55 367 plays
- 4. String Theory Elaborate 0.35 248 plays
- 5. Linkin Park- Blackout (nymark reinterpretation) 3.49 926 plays
- 6. Florence & The Machine- You Got The Love (nymarkmusic remix) 3.18 577 plays 110.0 BPM
- 7. Winning 4.02 298 plays
- 8. Radiohead- Reckoner (nymarkmusic remix) 4.47 372 plays 104.0 BPM
- 9. Instellation wBridge 2.32 261 plays
- 10. Crescendo 4.46 584 plays
- 11. Voyager (Concept) 2.53 97 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
So here goes...
I went to a club called Gatecrasher in 1999 wearing a pair of loafers. It was then i realised the clothes were wrong but the music was right.
I got my first dj job in 2000, got sacked, waited a few months and changed my hair cut and went back. Got hired again. Got sacked.
Trance was king for five years, then I started mixing the most obscure beats and breaks. Then obscurity got boring and i found a guitar.
Jumped from the dance ship into the live music ocean around 2005 and I've been swimming ever since.
Been djing for a decade and mixing live music for half a decade. I'm still not that old.
Been dabbling in production for a few years but only took it seriously this last year.
Just graduated with a 2:1 in FdA Music Production.
I've got other certificates with my name on.
Currently collaborating with a good friend, Mister Stewie D as well as experimenting all the time.
Back in love with the dance ship. Just signed a record deal with Defcon Recordings.
I like music.