- 1. The World Is Mine - (Radio Edit) - Nuthin' Under a Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.32 3128 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. Bomber (All I Need) - Uberjakd f. Nuthin Under a Million by Uberjak'd 2.59 16975 plays
- 3. Above The Pharaohs - (Radio Edit) - Nuthin' Under A Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.42 6491 plays
- 4. Matteo Marini ft Nuthin' Under a Million_Take Me Away (Original Extended Mix) by Adaptor Recordings 3.27 891 plays
- 5. Touch the Stars - Original Radio edit - Correct Master by Nick Corline 3.34 4426 plays
- Download track Go to track Million Voices - (In My dreams) - ft. Nuthin Under a Million - (The Vocal Edit)6. Million Voices - (In My dreams) - ft. Nuthin Under a Million - (The Vocal Edit) by NuthinUnderAMillion 5.27 327 plays
- 7. Burn It Up - Latin Prince ft. Nuthin Under a Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.26 241 plays
- 8. Save Me - Criminal Vibes Ft. Nuthin' Under a Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 5.23 1597 plays
- Download track Go to track Laidback Luke - Cambodia - (Erotica) The Vocal Edit feat. Nuthin' Under A Million9. Laidback Luke - Cambodia - (Erotica) The Vocal Edit feat. Nuthin' Under A Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 4.42 237 plays
- 10. The One - Sharam Feat. Nuthin' Under a Million (The Vocal Edit) by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.52 626 plays
- 11. Let It Blow - David Guetta Feat. Relic of Nuthin' Under a Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 4.04 938 plays
- 12. Promise - Romeo Ft. Usher - Nuthin' Under a Million Remix by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.51 1602 plays
- 13. Let Your Hair Down - Tenny Ten Ft. TB of Nuthin' Under a Million by NuthinUnderAMillion 3.50 1721 plays
With intensions of only becoming a world-class house of producers and songwriters, Nuthin’ Under A Million had a lot more destined for them than they ever imagined. As a variety of their hits blazed the charts, this Los Angeles based five-some which consists of Tommy (TB), Milana, Tony, Shandra and David (DJ); found themselves being a much talked about international craze.
Nuthin’ Under A Million, also known as N.U.M., had no idea at the time that co-writing and demoing a record for producer friend Fuego would end up in the hands of 50 Cent. His artist Hot Rod soon recorded the super track “Dance With Me” marking Billboard charts while still leaving TB and Milana’s vocal dynamics on the record.
Milana says, “We started referencing our own records that we wrote and produced for other artists.” “Record executives and A&R’s would want to leave our voices on the records and would ask why we weren’t a group,” notes Shandra. With these rave reviews, this power squad decided to run with the idea of becoming a worldwide recording sensation.
The Netherland’s Spinnin’ Records also caught sight of this multi-dimensional quintet and invited them to be vocally featured on their project for the Italian based DJ’s, Criminal Vibes. “Save Me” became an instant hit across Europe and was soon licensed by Robbins Entertainment for a U.S. release. Due its heightened success, N.U.M. was invited to be featured on yet another track with Criminal Vibes called “Ready or Not.”
“Honestly, we really never expected to be a group of artists,” expresses Tommy “and now we’re being compared to heavy hitters like the Black Eyed Peas, LMFAO, David Guetta and Far East Movement.” Tony adds, “It’s a compliment, but we are also unique in our own way. Everyone is an individual artist that can stand alone and embrace their own identity, which makes the chemistry between us magical.”
Nuthin’ Under A Million has also been featured on songs by Tenny Ten, Leslie David Baker, Nikki Murray, DJ Lethal of Limp Bizkit, Wall-E Soundtrack and Dreamgirls Soundtrack, which have all played as massive contributions to their success. Their debut record “The World is Mine” which features Fuego, is house infused with pop and dance and a touch of euro swag and is a true essence of who they are. “We want to transcend boundaries and make this a universal anthem,” adds DJ. He continues, “It’s us. It’s our sound.” Each member brings a different element to this group due to their versatile backgrounds which originate from Latvia, San Francisco, Texas, Pennsylvania, and Los Angeles and genres ranging from House, Electro, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Dance and Gospel, which allows for an explosive performance that is undeniable and a must see by all.
What can start out as one thing can always lead to something greater which indeed has proven itself to be just that. Expect Nuthin’ Under A Million from this mini troop. They are immersing themselves in this journey and soaring to unexpected heights in the world of music.