- 1. Javanny - Galaxy - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 2.36 115 plays 127.0 BPM
- 2. Simon Gutierrez - Crossfire - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 3.10 150 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Fiddler - Remembrance - No Sonic Limits 1975 Mix (CUT) 2.45 71 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. No Sonic Limits - Skydiving - Original Mix (CUT) 3.18 67 plays 126.0 BPM
- 5. Orelse - Clubster - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 3.03 266 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Soulmelt - Never Forever - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 3.48 59 plays 124.0 BPM
- 7. Blusoul - Fundamental Depths - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 2.59 213 plays
- 8. Max Mason & Avi Rashid - H2o - No Sonic Limits Deep Sea Mix (CUT) 3.39 169 plays 126.0 BPM
- 9. El Baron - Invisible - No Sonic Limits Mix (CUT) 3.04 279 plays 123.0 BPM
- 10. DJ Dave Bass - Sensuales - No Sonic Limits Mix (CUT) 2.32 312 plays
- 11. Aggressor - Arctic Sky - No Sonic Limits Remix (CUT) 3.19 216 plays
- 12. Sonsez - Reflections - No Sonic Limits Space Mix (CUT) 3.00 228 plays 128.0 BPM
- 13. Phobos Moon - Broken Horizons - No Sonic Limits Mix (CUT) 3.04 262 plays
- 14. Shibbstarr - Fusion - No Sonic Limits Mix (CUT) 3.03 180 plays 124.0 BPM
- 15. No Sonic Limits - Northern Lights - Original mix (CUT) 5.02 384 plays 124.0 BPM
- 16. Sonifunk & NSL - Lifted Higher - Original Mix (CUT) 3.02 185 plays 130.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
In the spring of 2010, progressive house circles were abuzz with the re-release of a track of unstoppable intensity, drive and momentum: "Lifted Higher" by Sonifunk and NSL.
The man behind NSL, No Sonic Limits, is Lars Knudsen, who’s been involved in music since 1992. Lars began his musical career under the moniker Dr. Retro, starting out with trackers and delivering music for demoscene-groups such as Triloxy, Renegades and defacto2.
In the mid 90’s Lars was one half of the Danish synth-act d:code, and ultimately, No Sonic Limits emerged from the ashes of Danish psytrance act Mindfly.
Having moved from synth-pop through psytrance, Lars now plays and produces emotional progressive music. Utilizing elements of progressive, trance, tech ‘n deep, Lars' musical output is true to the moniker No Sonic Limits.
Whether it be in his monthly DJ-show ‘NSL Presents Loaded’ or remix-work done for labels like Mistique, Underground City and Deepsessions, Lars is renowned for his consistent quality output, gaining him support from the likes of Luke Porter, Darin Epsilon, Matt Darey and lately, Paul Oakenfold.
With more releases and remixes coming later this year, No Sonic Limits is poised to set fire to the charts once again.
Promotional text: Tim Robert and Lars Knudsen