- 1. nphonix - gettin run down [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.31 2310 plays
- 2. nphonix - reachout [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.37 1713 plays
- 3. nphonix - reachout (om unit rmx) [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.23 3658 plays
- 4. nphonix - quiet savage [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.34 1313 plays
- 5. nphonix - reachout (juke version) [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.24 1433 plays
- 6. nphonix - gettin run down (slow version) [reachout ep / shifting peaks] (cut) 1.44 1239 plays
- 7. Nphonix - Personne Inconnu [Shifting Peaks] (cut) 1.46 2495 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- nphonix on mixcloud
- nphonix on promodj
- nphonix free tunes on bandcamp
[Hyperboloid/Audio Culture/Loose Squares/Shifting Peaks/Kaputt/NiteshadeINC]
Nphonix (Feodor Stepanenko, Moscow, Russia) is a Russian electronic music artist formerly known for his dancefloor-oriented drum&bass tunes. A considerable number of established international d&b labels have released his works since 2006. Beginning from 2012, Feodor switched focus from drum&bass and is now making diverse electronic music with influences from post-dubstep/future garage/future bass/juke/footwork/dub techno/detroit techno/chicago house/wonky/beats/idm to name a few, leaving only several collaboration projects from his previous d&b activity. Feodor's releases in this new genre have quickly gathered good reception and support from many established names: om unit, chrissy murderbot, ben sims, paul mac, martyn, alex coulton, n-type, truth, goldffinch, south london ordnance, dexter, happa, james zabiela, rush hour recs, top billin recs, rinse fm, ministry of sound radio, boiler room crew, hypercolour recs and many more.