- 1. Evanescence - Bring Me To Life (cover) 3.37 2925 plays
- 2. Evanescence - The Last Song I'm Wasting On You (cover) 4.08 1999 plays
- 3. Evanescence - Breathe No More (cover) 3.59 1259 plays
- 4. Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober (cover) 3.32 1034 plays
- 5. Evanescence - Missing (cover) 1.20 957 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Nourhanne Al-Gawad is an Egyptian self-taught freelance vocalist.
She started singing when she was 8 years old.
She started singing in open mics at (BCA and Mashrou3 Al Mareekh) in 2011 and she was singing covers for Evanescence, Within Temptation and others.
In 2012 she participated in “Sing Egyptian Women” competition which was held by “The US Embassy in Egypt”, “ShareTheMic” and “Nile Promotions” where she made it to the top 16 and performed live at El-Sawy Culture wheel
A link of her live performance covering Foolish games by Jewel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx2PwPmm5Xk)
In the lead up to this concert, she among the sixteen finalists attended several workshops led by industry experts “like Neveen Allouba” on marketing themselves, stage presence, breathing and singing techniques.
In the meantime she is working on some originals and collaborations with talented musicians.