- 1. Rymdens svarta djup 4.14 110 plays
- 2. Inget svar 3.20 69 plays
- 3. Signal 5.27 72 plays
- 4. Ett litet steg 3.56 68 plays
- 5. Satellit 4.46 84 plays
- 6. Kontrollant 4.44 56 plays
- 7. Månbas 5 4.00 73 plays
- 8. Min egen robot 4.08 90 plays
- 9. Ingen hjälte 3.55 60 plays
- 10. Med rytmen i rymden 5.25 90 plays
- 11. Jag går hem 3.33 105 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Norator makes synthpop inspired by Eddie Bengtsson (Page, S.P.O.C.K, SMPJ) and Adolphson & Falk, but we also get our inspiration from other groups, artists, musicians and genres. Anything from synth, via hard rock to a cappella.
Our lyrics are both in Swedish and English, and they deal with day-to-day things and contemplations about space, love, life and loneliness.
The music is happily blipping depressive synthpop.
The sounds we use are electronic and we find joy in the unique sounds that a synthesizer can produce and which are unlike the sound of any other instrument.
If you like the synthpop of the early 80's, we think you will enjoy our music!