- 1. NoizEdit - Let's Get Redicolous *TEASER* (OUT SOON!) 1.14 637 plays
- 2. Wazzap *TEASER* (OUT ON 14th JULY!) [GOLDEN GOAT RECORDS] 1.15 5 plays
- 3. Las Vacaciones (Original mix) 4.09 61 plays 128.0 BPM
- 4. Infection (original mix) 4.58 66 plays 128.0 BPM
- 1. Noise In House Radio 022 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 1.01.02 9 plays
- 2. Noise In House Radio 021 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 58.40 3 plays
- 3. Noise In House Radio 020 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 1.01.07 93 plays
- 4. Noise In House Radio 019 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 41.28 9 plays
- 5. Noise In House Radio 018 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 1.01.30 10 plays
- 6. Noise In House Radio podcast 017 [FREE DOWNLOAD] 1.01.39 16 plays
- 7. Noise In House Podcast 016 59.46 69 plays
- 8. Noise In House Podcast 015 47.19 52 plays
- 9. Noise In House Podcast 014 1.04.48 10 plays
- 10. Noise In House Podcast 013 43.07 7 plays
- 11. Noise In House Podcast 012 1.02.57 24 plays
- 12. Noise In House Podcast 011 1.02.07 10 plays
- 13. Noise In House Podcast 010 1.00.34 15 plays
- 14. Noise In House Podcast 009 58.17 10 plays
- 15. Noise In House Podcast 008 58.52 17 plays
- 16. Noise In House Podcast 007 48.13 18 plays
- 17. Noise In House Podcast 006 56.01 24 plays
- 18. Noise In House Podcast 005 58.30 54 plays
- 19. Noise In House Podcast 004 57.45 80 plays
- 20. Noise In House Podcast 003 57.25 29 plays
- 21. Noise In House Podcast 002 56.12 45 plays
- 22. Noise In House Podcast 001 56.30 16 plays
- 1. DVBBS & MOTI, TJR & VINAI - Bounce Dirty Generation (NoizEdit Mashup) 4.00 70 plays
- Go to track Armin Van Buuren VS Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix - Tremor Pong (NoizEdit Mashup)2. Armin Van Buuren VS Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix - Tremor Pong (NoizEdit Mashup) 6.11 58 plays
- 3. Zedd ft Matthew Koma - Find You (NoizEdit Remix) 4.18 91 plays
- 4. Syn Cole- Miami 82 (NoizEdit Remix) 4.21 20 plays
- 5. Circle Of Wakanda (NoizEdit Mash-Up) 4.12 14 plays
- 6. Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (Afrojack Remix) (NoizEdit edit) 4.43 479 plays
- 7. Knife Party VS Firebeatz - Dear Internet Friends (NoizEdit Mash-Up) 3.59 22 plays
- Go to track Otto Knows VS Coldplay VS OneRepublic - Apologize Your Million Voices (NoizEdit Mush - Up)8. Otto Knows VS Coldplay VS OneRepublic - Apologize Your Million Voices (NoizEdit Mush - Up) 7.37 20 plays
Who is NoizEdit ? Born on 17/03/1989 in Livorno (Italy), and resident in London since 2010, began to cultivate his musical passion since childhood, where the family use to listen every genre of music. Energetic young guy, remixer, house music producer, NoizEdit is starting to harness the recognition to deserves.
This talented selector drew the attention of the spotlight early in his career thanks to a series of amazing mash-ups, re-edits and remixes. He has since gone on to demonstrate a natural understanding of audio arrangement and structure, alongside possessing an impressive prowess as a peak-time performer.
Nickolas Ancona (in real life) starts out as a DJ on 2013 playing bars and clubs, honing his craft. The first club where he played was Ministry Of Sound, one of the most important club in the world. As NoizEdit says “It’s funny because a lot of people know me as a producer but I like to see myself as a DJ who started producing”. It was only when he wanted to set himself apart from other DJs that he began with production to add something unique to his sets.
NoizEdit’s first solo track was called “Let’s Go” which it was the most voted tune in Spinnin’ Records talent pool . The impact was instantaneous. Crowds came out in support of this talented young producer. Crowds worldwide were quickly introduced to tunes the he produced. The crowds responded admirably. From here NoizEdit began attending local and very important trend of the British capital. In love with house, progressive, EDM and BigRoom music.
His productions are appreciated by many, with always new tracks “on the way”, played in the most important clubs, that does make a quantum leap that brings NoizEdit to be one of the youngest and most popular artist in the house music business of the moment!
He already has a psychic ability to know what will make an audience explode. “Noise and explosion”, he says, are the elements in each of his tracks that shouldn't never miss.
There are some remixes and collaborations in the works for NoizEdit. With a rapidly growing profile, it is apparent NoizEdit’s career is on and upward trajectory which has no limits, we are sure that you will hear about him for a long time. Stay tuned !!
General management/info :