- FIRM N FRUITY (Side B) ♥ 1999 Original Mixtape ♥ Pumping House / Hard House CLASSICS Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on October 20, 2013 21:46
- FIRM N FRUITY (Side A) ♥ 1999 Original Mixtape ♥ Pumping House / Hard House CLASSICS Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on October 20, 2013 20:52
- HOLEY SHEET ❣ Breaks Mix August 2013 LiVE ❣ Bassbin Battering Breakbeat * LiMiTED Free Download Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on August 06, 2013 16:59
- BASSFACE ★ House Mix July 2013 LiVE ★ Funkin House / Deep House / House * LiMiTED Free Download Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on July 21, 2013 01:32
- CHILLEDISH BEHAVIOUR * Chillout / Breaks / Deep House / Piano House * Live June 2013 Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on June 06, 2013 18:03
- SARAH G - THAT TAPE (Tin Tins Classics) Original Mixtape : 1994 1995 1996 House Classics Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on January 26, 2013 20:35
- COME DANCING The Dark Side (CD2) • Face Melting Hard House Mix • 2001 • Free Download Artwork SarahG (NoisyTart) on July 14, 2012 13:33
SARAH G : Small but Loud.
Occupation : Knob Twiddler.
OFFICIALLY back on the ones n twos after busting myself up in motorbike crash 5 years ago.
Producers + Record Labels :
Promos / Unsigned Tracks Required Please! ♪ House ♪ Funk ♪ Tribal ♪ Breaks ♪ Chillout ♪ Trance ♪ Hard Trance
❤ DJ Bookings please contact email@example.com to book me for Vinyl Classics (House, Trance, Hard House) or CD sets of Backroom Funky House & Classics, Chunky Funky Percussive Nasty but Fabulous House, Filthy Whore House or a bassbin battering set of Breaks.
For more info give me a thumbs up on my Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/noisytart
Rocked UK and International dancefloors in over 20 different countries during a career spanning an impressive 16 years in the dance music industry.
Renowned for an enviable ability to play across a huge range of genres from vocal funky house and piano house classics, chunky percussive house, driving funk and camp classics to pumping house, melodic trance, big room trance, hard trance and hard house. She became particularly well known for her hard but happy music styles and fierce roof raising trance.
Resident at the legendary Hard House institution Sundissential from it's early days at Pulse (Birmingham) through to the monster events at the Que Club (Birmingham), Sundissential North (Leeds), infinity and beyond, she also held an impressive repertoire of longstanding residences at some of the UK's finest nights including Forbidden (Leicester), Hotdog, Bubblelove, Progress, Golden, Blu, Subway City, Republica and Oxygen (Edinburgh).
With 2 appearances at Gatecrasher Summer Sound Sytem (UK) and numerous tours across the UK, Asia, Europe and America this little pocket rocket was having a blast.
Her alter ego NinjaGirl was born in 2006 to allow her to play House in all it's weird and wonderful forms in a clearly defined guise. Ninja's frock rocking beats were soon kicking up a storm in Spain, Russia and Switzerland as the UK was only just waking up to a new dawn of dirty house, her club classics and funky house sets had the nation's backrooms and VIP areas mincing until the sun came up.
"I hate being confined to playing one style of music. Music is freedom and passion - it should have no limits."
Sadly in February 2008 a motorbike crash forced close of play. Sarah sustained severe injuries to both legs and despite efforts to continue DJing in between operations on crutches or a cocktail of painkillers it was impossible for her to enjoy and deliver performances the way she wanted to.
"I'm used to falling over, but now I can't stamp my DJ Foot." SarahG (2008)
Nobody could have predicted it would take 4 years, several operations and a few hundred hours of physiotherapy to walk properly again. Sarah openly admits to suffering severe depression during this period, often confined to the house for long periods of time.
"I've been to Planet Poo and it was shit. I got so bad I couldn't listen to any music at all for well over 3 years - if I heard music I just burst into tears so I lived in silence. It was hideous." - Sarah G
In Summer 2012 Miss G's flight from Planet Poo finally landed safely. Making a long awaited return to the music scene she started the rollercoaster rolling with a few select appearances playing vinyl only classic sets and house classics sets along with cd house sets featuring new and old material.
"My music knowledge is blank for the 3-4 years when I couldn't face listening to anything so I've got some serious homework to do."
Please enjoy the archive of mixes that is ever growing exclusively here on SoundCloud - all available as high quality free MP3 downloads.
Producers please feel free to send me promos old and new : inbox me here on SoundCloud